Chapter Eight

"Well, this isn't fair." Sakura pouted. Sasuke looked to the side, to hide his blush, and Naruto looked mournful.

"It sure isn't!" Naruto mumbled as he stomped his foot. Hinata was just selected to be part of  Team Eight, and Naruto finished throwing a temper tantrum. Kiba Inazuka had an irked face, while Shino Aburame merely sighed. The Jonin leader, Kurenai Yuhi watched in amusement.

"Its okay, Naruto-kun. We can hang out when we all have free time, no?" Hinata softy said. Naruto looked down. Hinata placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Its gonna be alright. Now don't do anything reckless, okay? Be safe." Hinata said with a light blush o her cheek. Then she looked at her new teammates.

"Now, may we leave, Sensei?" Kurenai nodded with a smile, and the new Team Eight left the room in an instant. Only Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were left. Naruto dropped to the floor, staring blankly at the ceiling. Sasuke kicked Narutos side, while Sakura bent down and smiled.

"Hmm, sure you don't like her, Ramen?" Sakura said as she poked her finger on Narutos cheek. Naruto frowned and narrowed his eyes at Sakura, swatting her finger away, and shot up.

"For your information, I do not. I simply am upset that all four of us are not on the same team. I have no feelings for Hinata, whatsoever. Where are you getting these ideas from, anyways, Saku-chan?" Naruto said with annoyance in his voice. Sakura just looked at Sasuke, who was smirking. She herself was stifling a laugh.

"Hmph. Anyways, whens our stupid sensei supposed to here? Its been four hours, and we're the last ones left!" Naruto exclaimed. Sakura sat down at a desk, slumping down while crossing her arms.

"I know! Whats taking so long? The only person whos that late I know is Oto-san." Sakura mumbled. Sasuke leaned against the teachers desk, his complimentary annoyed face showing, hints of red still on his face from watching Sakura be incredibly cute. Naruto still laid on the ground, wishing Hinata was here but as a friend because honestly, they were nothing more.

"Hello!" Someone said as they opened the door. Each of the friends turned their heads ready to yell at their new sensei for being late, but dropped open their mouths when they saw who it was.

"OTO-SAN?"

"KAKASHI-NIICHAN?"

"KAKASHI-SAN?"

The three stared in immense shock at their new Jonin leader, who was very close to all of them. 

"Uh, yes. Kakashi Hatake, here and present." Kakashi said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He gave a nervous one eyed smile, his silver hair leaning like a wilted plant. Then he looked at his new team carefully. He knew Sakura was an extremely smart student, her training up to date as Obito had been for the past few months. He also knew the Minato-sensei had been training Naruto for a while now, teaching him the basic jutsus, and with Sasuke, he had Itachi telling him that Sasuke as well had been in a good sparring maths with amazing outcomes... but....

Sakura was still boiling for revenge. He heard her every night screaming and hollering it in her sleep.

Naruto with his Nine Tailed Fox, making him controlled constantly, his emotions and actions manipulated by the fox.

Sasuke with his high level arrogance, his thinking that nobody could ever defeat him, that he was the All Might, The All Powerful.

It made him think of how he, Rin and Obito were in their Genin days. Giving a sigh, he smirked at the three wide eyed students.

"Meet me up in the rooftop in two minutes." With that, he poofed away. The new Team Seven blinked.

"What...what just happened?" Sasuke mumbled. Sakura jumped over the desk and ran out the classroom.

"HURRY UP OTO-SAN IS REAL SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!" She hollered. Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other, then followed their best friend.

____________

"Hmm, I might have some adequate students this year. Well I'm not surprised, considering Shisui taught you that, Sakura." Kakashi said with respect. Sasuke stared at Sakura in awe.

"You got Shisui-san to teach you? When?"

"I just asked."

"Just asked? And he said yes?"

"Yup." Sakura said as she popped the 'P'. Sasuke's love for Sakura grew even more, he was amazed on how powerful she was. It took her a few seconds to remember the jutsu symbols, and another couple seconds to whisk them onto the roof. This girl... she's one of a kind. Sasuke thought.

Everybody sat down. Kakashi on the railing of the the Academy roof, Sakura to left, Naruto in the middle, Sasuke on the right. They sat on the roof steps. The wind blew at a slight breeze, the birds cawing in the distance, clouds in the sky. It was perfect September afternoon.

"Alright, procedures. Tell me about yourselves. Goals, hobbies, future, all that crap." Kakashi said with tiredness. Sakura stretched her muscles, and Sasuke rolled his eyes. Only Naruto looked excited.

"Me, me! Can I go?" He said jumping up and down. Kakashi nodded, and Naruto grinned.

"All right! My names Uzumaki Naruto! My dream is to be a Hokage, better then my dad and have people know me for me. I love eating Ichiraku Ramen, the ramen my mom makes and cup ramen. I like hanging out with Saku-chan and Teme, depending on if he's on his period-,"

"HEY!"

"Its true, now shut up and lemme finish."

"I'm gonna kill ya later, dobe."

"Anyways, I love being with Hinata, but as friends because I clearly have no feelings for her," He emphasized this to Sakura who just made a 'Hmm' sound and a smirk.

"Yup, thats it so far. I wanna make sure everybody knows I'm the best ninja ever, -ttebayo!" Naruto finished. Kakashi smiled inside. He was just like Obito, excitable and happy. He nodded towards Sasuke, who sighed and spoke.

"Names Uchiha Sasuke. I want to be top commander of the ANBU or the Leaf Police Force. Don't particularly like anything except hanging out with Hinata and the Dobe, depending on if he's taking his meds that day-,"

"HEY!"

"What, no comeback?"

"YEAH!"

"Ah, well shut up, no one wants your opinion."

"You'll die later."

"Looking forward to it. Anyways, I like being with Pinky too, she's chill. I'm also gonna beat my brother and see that my father knows I'm amazing as well."

Kakashis thoughts went to himself as a child. He often was arrogant, always trying to prove himself to others. He made sure he was gonna knock all of it out of Sasuke... he didn't want him to turn out like he did. Looking over to Sakura he nodded his start, she smiled.

 "My name is Haruno Sakura. I like hanging out with my three best friends, Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata. I love sweet bean porridge, dango, training with Obito niichan, cooking with Rin neechan and talking to Oto-san. My goal... is to destroy those who killed my parents. I know there are people out there associated with their murder, and I will go to any lengths to achieve my goal."

The air was tense. Sakuras whole face changed. It was no longer smiley, rather cold and unemotional, filled with a void and emptiness. Naruto and Sasuke looked down in sadness... knowing how passionate Sakura was about this goal.  Kakashi bit his lip and tried to lift the nerve wrecking atmosphere.

"Hmm... okay. Whew, it was cool getting to know all of you. You all know about me, more then I'd like, so no need to say anything more. Meet me tomorrow at Training Ground 44 at five AM sharp, okay?" Kakashi said with all seriousness in his voice. Inside he was laughing.

"Our first mission?" Naruto asked.

"Something like that." With that, Kakashi disappeared, leaving an excited Naruto, an annoyed Sasuke and a ruthless Sakura.