Chapter 3

A/N: Cute Team Minato photo, no?

I love you Sakura!

I love you too, Mommy!

Suddenly, Sakura was staring at her dead parents, her knees sinking in to the still warm blood, looking up at the killers cold blooded, venomous eyes and-

Sakura woke up and screamed. Tears streaked down her cheeks. It was 1:30 AM. Suddenly the door opened and Sakura screamed again, terrified of who was there.

"Its me, Sakura-chan! Don't worry, it's me, Rin-neechan! I heard you scream, so I came in." Rin quickly said as she wiped Sakura's tears with a tissue and hugged her tight. Sakura sank into her big sisters embrace.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Rin-neechan, for waking you up. I'm sorry, I'm sor-," Sakura was hushed by Rin, who looked gently down at her little sister.

"Its alright, Sakura-chan. It's only been 1 month since the...incident. Anyways , you start the academy tomorrow, right?" Rin said. Sakura curled up and nodded.

"Rin-neechan, please stay with me tonight? I...don't want to sleep alone anymore." Sakura pleaded. Rin let out a musical laugh, which made Sakura a little bit happier.

"Of course, my little sister. I'll sleep with you whenever you want. Now, let's sleep! I wanna get up early so I can make you look pretty for school tomorrow!" Rin said and soon, both girls fell asleep.

Obito was outside the door, crying huge tears. He was going to come in to help Rin calm Sakura down but Rin did it well herself, so he had no need to come in.

Why can't Rin sleep with me whenever I want as well?! Obito thought as he slumped to his room, sighing. Once he got to his room, he flopped onto his bed, falling asleep as he dreamed of wonderful dreams of Rin and him together.

-------------------------------

When Sakura woke up the next morning, she saw a note next to where Rin slept. Opening the note, she read.

Sakura-chan!

Go to the bathroom. On the counter is a surprise for your first day at the Academy!

Rin-neechan

Sakura jumped out of her bed and quickly made it. Then she ran down to the bathroom, finding new clothes. Sakura grinned widely at them. Then she took a shower, and finally put on her gift from Rin.

Her new clothes consisted of a red shirt sleeved shirt, black shorts, blue ninja shoes and a red ribbon to put her hair up in a pretty way.

After she dusted off her new clothes, she felt something in her pocket. As she walked out of the bathroom, she opened the paper.

Good morning, Sakura-chan!

While you took a shower, I put a gift for you in your desk in up your room. I hope you like it!

The coolest big brother,
Obito-nissan

Sakura smiled and walked over to her room. Obito's present was a new satchel bag that had the Konoha symbol stamped on it. Trying on it on, she placed in the new books she bought with Kakashi yesterday inside.

Sakura then saw a piece of paper where the bag was on her desk. Opening it up, she read.

Hello Sakura-chan.

Come downstairs for another surprise.

-Oto-san

The little girl beamed and ran downstairs, bag over shoulder, clutching her three surprise notes in her hand.

"Good morning everyone!" Sakura said. Rin, Obito and Kakashi looked at the newest member of the Deadlock Team house. The former Team Minato lived together, because it was fun for them and also a lot cheaper then having a house of their own.

Sakura took a seat, where Rin and Obito were sitting, eating their breakfast. Kakashi was frying eggs by the kitchen.

"Thank you for the surprises, guys! But where's the last surprise?" Sakura asked. Rin bit her lip and Obito looked mischievous. Sakura tilted her head.

"You see, the last surprise is coming. Oi, Kakashi! We have enough eggs, ya know! Come and eat! Rins set up a plate for you." Obito yelled out. Kakashi heard and sighed. Placing the last eggs in a plate, he walked over to the kitchen table, where all three people stared at him as he set down the plate and say down. It was silent and Kakashi looked at everyone, who's eyes were wide with shock.

Then the laughs were given out. Sakura fell down laughing, Rin giggled and Obito released a belly laugh. Kakashi just slapped his hands to his head.

"Oto-san... He's dressed like a fairy! He even had a tutu on! Was this the surprise?" Sakura said as she finally stopped laughing. Obito nodded.

"Ya know, Kakashi, I told you to put it on, but I honestly didn't think how funny you'd look in it." Obito teased. Kakashi blushed bright red from embarrassment.

Rin soon brought the attention back to the delicious breakfast Kakashi prepared, which consisted of eggs, toast, rice, sausages, bacon and soup.

When everyone finished eating, they cleaned the dishes and soon, they walked out, taking Sakura to the Academy.

"Sakura-chan, all of us really wanted to give you a special first day of school treat. We hope you liked it!" Rin exclaimed. Sakura gave a nod.

"It was a great morning! Thank you for the surprises, guys!" Sakura sweetly said. Obito gave a big grin to his little sister. Rin gave a sweet look and Kakashi looked fondly at his daughter. Sakura skipped and talked, the whole walk to the Academy was enjoyable.

They all finally arrived a the Academy, where Sakura looked at everyone. The Deadlock Team squatted down, listening to what Sakura had to say.

"Even though I talk and play with them, I'm not really best friends with any of them. Will I find one?" Sakura nervously asked. Kakashi looked at Sakura, dead in the eye.

"Sakura, my dear. You will find a best friend, I promise. I met Obito and Rin here, you know? Don't worry, just go out there and be you!" Kakashi confidently said. Sakura gave a beam and a huge hug, which Kakashi was surprised by but returned.

"Thanks, Oto-san! Bye bye now!" Sakura said as she gave hugs to everyone and left, running towards the school.

Obito nudged Kakashi on the arm. Kakashi looked over at his best friend, who was very confused.

"What happened there? Usually your a little distant from Sakura-chan. What's up?" Obito asked. Rin nodded as well. Kakashi sighed and spoke.

"I don't know. She thinks of me as her dad. You two as her siblings. It's worthless being distant. I wanna be a father figure for her now. Now let's get going, Minato Sensei called us to Hokage Tower." Kakashi said as he walked. Obito and Rin were left dumbfounded by his words.

"Are you coming, idiot and Rin?" With that, the two Jonin were shook out of their daze, one screaming after Kakashi for the insult and one trying to calm the other one down.

------------
"Why not now, my lord?" A man spoke on a hushed voice, kneeling before his master.

"Even though she is perfect for every aspect of my dream, she is too young. Let's wait a while, alright?" The man on the throne said. The man kneeling nodded.

"As you wish, my lord." With that, the man left for his medical laboratory.