Chapter 4

A/N: Hello everyone! Hope you like this chapter, been thinking up a few different scenarios and decided this one would be perfect, as today's picture was how the story idea made its final draft. Read on!

Sakura looked at the class. The people she knew so far were the ones that Ino knew. Ino and Sakura weren't great friends. They were actually rivals. But Sakura didn't care anymore. But apparently, Ino did.

"Sakura, you better know now then later! Sasuke-kun is MINE! Don't go near him, okay?" Ino declared. Sakura rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Why would I even care. Sasuke isn't even that great. Have him all you want, okay?" Sakura said as she walked to where Hinata was sitting. Ino gaped at the cool, calm Sakura, then angrily went back to her seat.

"Hello there, Hinata. Mind if I sit here?" Sakura asked happily. Hinata nodded.

"I heard what happened to your parents. I'm sorry." Hinata softly said. Sakura's heart took a quick drop at the memory of her parents but then she brushed it off.

"It's okay. Really." Sakura assured. Hinata tilted her head a bit

"Do you live alone?" Hinata asked.

"No, no, no! I live in the Deadlock Team house!"

"The Deadlock Team House? The house that houses the most powerful three way team, a prodigy, a knucklehead and medical ninja, who each can perform a Summoning Jutsu that works very well when all placed together? Not to mention that their Jonin leader is the famous Yellow Flash, known very well during the Third Great Ninja War as the fastest Flying Raijin Jutsu caster ever, who is now Hokage, who has a son who is the coolest person in the world?!" Hinata exclaimed. Sakura blinked.

"Uh, yeah? Also, whos the cool person?" Hinata smiled brightly and asked Sakura a few questions about her new guardians. The talk soon went to what they were looking forward in the Academy, when suddenly,

"SASUKE-TEME! WHY WERE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY RAMEN! NOT FUNNY!" Someone screeched as they ran in. A blond haired boy was fuming as a black haired boy came in, hands in pockets, smirking.

"What you were making was absolutely disgusting. Who puts hot sauce and sweet dumplings on ramen, dobe?" Sasuke answered with a high, Uchiha pridefulness. It flooding through the room. Sakura stared at the two boys in amusement.

"Whats going on?" Sakura wondered out loud.

"Oh, they're always like this. Don't worry," Hinata answered in a monotone voice. Sakura turned her head to her friend. Hinata was staring right at the blond hair boy, with a tint of red in her cheeks. Sakura gave a smirk.

So he's the cool person, huh? Sakura thought.

 "Well, I like to experiment. Anything wrong with that, idiot?" The blond haired boy answered. Sasuke shrugged as he sat down. The other boy scrunched up his face even more.

"Naruto, yes. When it's disgusting." Sasuke said back. The blond haired boy, now known as Naruto gave out a hmph sound. The two kept bickering and Hinata kept staring. Sakura's brow furrowed and furrowed until her anger popped out. She got up, making her chair scratch the floor with a loud screech. Storming over to where Naruto and Sasuke sat, she punched each of their heads.

"MUST YOU BE SO LOUD? THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE, WATCHING YOU TWO LIKE YOU ANIMALS! WE'RE IN A SCHOOL, NOT ON THE STREET! LEARN SOME MANNERS, YOU IDIOTS!" Sakura yelled. The whole class stared and the two boys just blinked. The whole class was silent and Sakura got even more irked because Naruto and Sasuke didn't answer

"DID I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR, BOYS?" Naruto and Sasuke nodded and said back a yes ma'am. Turning on her heel, she walked back to her desk. Hinata stared at Sakura in awe. She shut up a whole class in just 2 minutes.