Episode 25~Doubts.

Later Wes,Sam,Alex and I were chatting on the sun loungers.

"Do you feel a connection with any of the new girls that's as strong as you and Meg's"Alex asked Wes.

"No not like the one I've got with Meg and looks wise no as well"Wes replied.

"I can't wait to go back to the old villa.I miss everyone, I'm genuine bored on this trip,I'm sleeping outside and I don't know what's happening to my own girlfriend and my ex is living me like what the fuck is happening?" I vented with a smile.The boys laughed

"Alfie if Sam got with new Ellie like would you feel anything like weird"Alex asked me.

"No not even a little bit she's an ex and we never officially went out together"I assured them.

"Sam if what you've got with Samira you feel isn't going to go anywhere or you feel a stronger or better connection with this new Ellie then you have to go for it and stop kidding yourself"Alex told him.

"Is there a spark there like do you want to kiss her?"Wes enquired.Sam nodded furiously while smiling.

A few minutes later I got up and shouted "I've got a text!"After my phone notified me about a message.

"Islanders,This afternoon The villa and Casa Amor will go head to head in a number of cheeky challenges.The villa that completes each challenge in the quickest time will receive a point. The villa that has the most points at the end will win a party tonight.
#onenildown #casadomore"I read out.

We all had to gather around and we would be sent texts with challenges that with we must complete the first one was "One boy must suck some drink out of a girls bellybutton". Wes quickly sucked some water out of Grace's belly button.

"The oldest boy must snog the girl he fancies the most"was next."Alex"we all encouraged and he speedily snogged Charley as we all cheered.

"Two Islanders must top and toe in the bedroom and suck each other's toes".I sprinted into the bedroom and ended up sucking Josh's toe.I gagged afterwards because of how much I hate feet.Wes and Josh of course found it hilarious that I was heaving.

"A girl must plant 20 kisses on a boy using lipstick"Adam and Darylle completed this one for the team.

The next challenge was read aloud
"The shortest boy must snog the shortest girl"
"Ellie" people shouted as she was the shortest girl."Nah sorry I can't"I declared knowing I was the shortest boy but Josh was very short and only few inches taller m as well so he took one for me pretending he was shorter.

"All Islanders must get into a sex position with an Islander of the opposite sex".I did the doggy with grace.

"Islanders whose names begin with the same first letters must snog for five seconds". "S and S so Sam and Savannah"I figured out.They snogged as we counted down the seconds.

"The tallest boy must get into his favourite sex position with the girl of his choice".Adam immediately ran over to Darylle and put her into the missionary position.

"Islanders with the smallest feet must snog for five seconds". Ellie was the girl with the smallest feet."Are you a 7?"Alex questioned me."Nah I'm an 8 so me and you are the smallest"I lied knowing I'm a 7 and a half but it's not that big a difference. Alex and Ellie than snogged.

"Islanders you must all bomb in the pool" was the final challenge.I rapidly removed my mic and did a flip into the pool.

We got out of the pool and started to dry off when Savannah received a text with the results.
"Bad luck Islanders you lost the raunchy race the main villa will receive the party tonight
#notsoraunchyafterall #makeyourownfun" She declared.