Chapter 1-Coupling up (Episode 1)

Alfie's PoV
I was only minutes away from entering the villa,I was wearing only a pair of vibrant pink shorts to show off my abs.

Alfie's PoVI was only minutes away from entering the villa,I was wearing only a pair of vibrant pink shorts to show off my abs

I waited til I heard Caroline say "Meet Alfie".

I walked in and said "alright" with a smile.

TV interview
"I'm Alfie Ryder,I'm 20 and I'm from London"

"I work as a mechanic but I'm studying law and drama in uni.Ever since I was little I wanted to act.I went to classes and did plays but realistically that's a dream.Law though is definitely something I'm interested in and can see myself doing in the future"

"I have a real passion for boxing and football so every weekend I train some of the boys at my local club"

"If I could describe myself in three words I'd say I'm 'loving,cheeky and family-oriented"

"My surname 'Ryder' definitely helps me when I'm grafting because it sums me up Hahahah. I'm joking I'm not like that"

"I like to think I can be a hard man but being 5ft 4 isn't really a massive help"

"To be honest I may be young but I'm ready for a proper relationship and I'm ready to find love so hopefully that happens here"
————————————————————————

I must have been the last boy in as 3 of the 5 girls were coupled up with 3 boys and another boy was sitting on the side I figured no one had stepped forward for him.

I stood beside Caroline and looked at all of the girls lined up in front of me some single and other with their chosen boys.

"Alfie,welcome to love island"Caroline said.

"Thank you"I replied.

"What's going through your mind"She asked.

"I'm nervous and excited"I told her.

"What you nervous about?"She questioned smiling.

"I don't know it's just nerve-wracking innit"I stated.

"But look how gorgeous everyone is"Caroline said.

"They are stunning,all of them"I smiled.

"Standing in-front of you are three couple. We've got 'Kendall and Niall','Hayley and Eyal' and 'Laura and Wes'.We've got two hot single ladies too Samira and Dani and we have got lovely Alex here who's on the subs bench" Caroline explained.

"You alright Alex"I grinned.

"Yeah.Good mate"He responded.

"You can choose to couple up with any of the girls that you want.Ok girls if you fancy Alfie please step forward" Caroline stated.

After a few seconds,3 of the girls stepped forward.I breathed a sigh of relief and starting smiling.

"What was that sigh for"Caroline smiled.