Chapter 3~Spilled secrets(Episode 2)

"Kendall"

The moment he said her name everyone was absolutely gobsmacked.I looked at Dani and we gave each other the "Oh my god" eyes.
She looked away and me and Wes caught eyes. We gave each other smirks knowing that we kept our girls.

Niall then revived a text,he read it out:

"Niall you are now single.At the end of the week there will be a recoupling.The person not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island.#muggledoff #stillinthegame"

"Muggled?"He said with confusion.

"Yeah Harry Potter"Adam and Kendall told him.

We all kind of laughed awkwardly."It's tough" Wes remarked.

"It is what it is.That's what we're here to do" Eyal said.

Thank god Kendall got a text because it was getting super awkward.

"Kendall and Adam.You are going on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately #vibing #datenight"She read aloud.

"Already?"She commented.We all stood up and comforted Niall but then congratulated Adam if you get me.I stayed away from Kendall because I decided to talk to her after the date as all the girls were crowded around her already.

Loads of people gathered around the fire pit but Wes came to me and said "Let's go for a chat".

"Play it cool while we walk away though" I warned him.

"Yeah course"He replied we walked into the living area and both started jumping on the sofa and just laughing.

"Aww mate"I said when we finally sat down.

"I'm so happy.We are literally two year olds though"Wes smiled.

"Yeah we are but now I feel like I can be more myself and forward with Dani because I don't have to be like worried about Adam"I told him.

"Yeah same with me I feel like me and Laura can only go upwards now"Wes admitted

"That's the plan man"I grinned.We fist bumped and went back outside.
————————————————————————
Dani and I were sat alone around the fire pit when I asked her "What were you thinking before Adam made up his mind?".

"I just thought it would be a bit shit if we didn't like stay together"She revealed.

"I think it would have been a real shame like I'd have been a bit gutted"I smiled.She laughed and blushed a little bit.

"I think before Adam coupled up with Kendall it was a bit intense like I felt like you were kind of weird with me"She said.

"Did you?"I asked curiously.

"Yeah like as if you were anxious or like worried.It was just little things but I don't want you to be like that with me like now we can have a good time together"She told me.

"Yeah I reckon we'll be good"I smirked nervously.
————————————————————————
That night Dani and I went to bed and she was laying on my chest.

"You're definitely doing the look"She said.

"What look?"I smiled.

"The 'I want to get hold of you' look"She told me.

I laughed because she was right.

"Can you blame me"I grinned.

She rolled her eyes playfully as I squeezed her arm.The lights turned off and she fell asleep on my chest.
————————————————————————
"How you feeling about Samira mate"I asked Alex as we sat around the fire pit.