Episode 12~Double Departure

We all clinked our glasses in the kitchen and agreed that no matter what they'll be no hard feelings.

Wes,Adam,Georgia and I were all sitting on the daybeds.

"It's completely out of our hands now,there's nothing more we can do"Georgia stated.

"I've seen a very calmer side to you"Wes told her.

"Do you know what can I be honest,I came in and I think I was very overwhelmed and the thing with me is that to show I have a very hard shell I come across very in your face.That's fine everyone deal with things differently but then I think I got really settled and a nice side has come out of me too however the crazy side has not gone yet and I'm easily influenced massively so if someone was to say 'Georgia jump in that pool right now' you know I would"
Georgia explained.

"Go on then"Adam smiled.

"I'll do it,I'll bomb in that pool if you really want me to"Georgia told him.

"I don't think you would"Adam smirked.

"I don't think you would either"I baited her.

"Yeah same"Wes grinned.

"No because you're really making me want to" She said thinking about it.

"Nah you wouldn't you'd ruin all your hair and makeup"Wes added.

"People would think I'm a right mad hatter though"Georgia admitted.

"Ahh excuses"Adam said.

"Look if you're going to flap,it's fine,it doesn't matter"I smiled knowing this would wind her up.

Wes laughed at my comment knowing what I was doing.

"I'll go and do it then"She exclaimed standing up.

"They're daring me to jump in the pool Josh" Georgia told Josh as he walked passed.

He looked over at us all grinning."Boys you know what this is going to lead to,look at all of your faces"He smiled.

"I'm so tempted"She revealed.

"Fine forget it,listen we all know girls are too high maintenance to do something like that" I said which was the finally straw.

"Take off my mic Josh"Georgia told him.Josh did so.Wes,Adam and I stood on the wall to watch as she bombed into the pool.

We all clapped and cheered her while pissing ourselves laughing."This is what happens" Josh shouted with a smile.

He helped the soaked Georgia out of the water.
"Fair play"Adam shouted.

"I rate that"I complimented her.

"Can you take back what you said now boys" She screamed.

"I'll do it aswell"I said taking my mic off as Wes did the same.We both sprinted towards the pool and front flipped in.

"Oh my god" Georgia beamed running back in.All of the other boys joined while the girls just watched from the fire pit.

"We like to jump with Georgia because Georgia is our mate"Adam sung.

"And when we jump with Georgia we all go down in 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1"We all joined in before going under the water and popping back up cheering.
————————————————————————
When I got out of the pool I had a quick shower and got into just a pair of Adidas tracksuit pants.

————————————————————————When I got out of the pool I had a quick shower and got into just a pair of Adidas tracksuit pants