Episode 16~Decisions

After Rosie and Adam's argument Wes,Laura and I were talking.

"These are the first two that have come in and caused a drama.Megan didn't cause a drama and neither did Rosie and Georgia."Laura declared.

"I just don't get how Rosie can't see it from Kendall's perspective like she did the same to her"I said.

"I just think the girls are agreeing with the girl and the boys are agreeing with the boy like I don't want to fight with ye over it"Laura stated.

"No we're not arguing with you we are just discussing"Wes assured her.

"It's just like a girl code thing like the girls need to come in and make friends with the original girls while also pursuing who they want to be with so it's very difficult.I said that to Ellie when I asked her if she fancied Wes"Laura told us.

"What,tonight?"Wes questioned.

"Yeah a minute ago"Laura informed him.

"Fair enough"Wes replied.

"It doesn't make me feel comfortable seeing someone flirt with you all day"Laura said.

"She hasn't been flirting with me all day"Wes stated.

"In my opinion she has flirted with both of ye a lot today"She brought me into it.

"Please don't argue with me about it Wes"She added.

I went to walk off and leave them to it.
"You don't need to go Alfie but ok"Laura sassed me.

"You don't need to go"Wes repeated.

"It's not that like we're not arguing over it" Laura reassured me.

"I just wanted to know if she fancied you or not.Can you look at me"She asked him.

He looked from me back to her with shocked eyes."I'm listening to you"He said.

"I'm doing this for us so I had to ask her because I felt uncomfortable"she continued.

"I just don't think she's been flirty with me or Alfie"Wes explained.

"I know and I believe that you want to be with me but if I think a girl has feelings for you it's just more difficult to live with or see and I just want to be on the same page as her so I just asked which I'm allowed to do right?" Laura enquired.

"You don't really need to do it like you don't need to fight my battles sort of thing"Wes told her.

"I can't win with you"She exclaimed.

"You've got to remember we're not in a relationship Laura so you can't just go-"Wes started.

"Ok,ok"Laura giggled interrupted him.

"Laura if you think she's been so flirty with me and Alfie than why hasn't Dani reacted like you"Wes snapped.

"Because she probably doesn't want to see what's going on"Laura answered.

"I'm going to get a drink"I said getting up and leaving.

"Alfie"Laura shouted.

"Mate come back"Wes said.

"Nah it's your argument I'm not getting involved."I said back
————————————————————————
Ellie,Alex,Samira,Adam,Zara and I were all sitting on the couch by the jacuzzi when Wes and Laura finished their second argument with Laura storming off.

Wes came and started to explain what happened.

"I've literally just talked about the question she asked Ellie of do you fancy me or whatever and I said 'yeah you've asked that question because you're concerned' and than she said Ellie has been flirting with me all day"Wes explained to the group.