Episode 14~ A New Connection?

"Why did we get caught in this four?"Josh moaned as we went up to welcome the girls back.

I went up to Dani and gave her a quick kiss. "Are you alright?"She asked.

"Yeah I'm grand"I answered.

"What's wrong?"She pried.

"Nothing just be nice"I told her as I went to the kitchen to get another can with Wes.

"Mate I can't be dealing with this"I sighed.

"I know like Laura's already stressing and it's just like stop because it's puts us off"Wes groaned.

"Exactly but if they aren't welcoming towards them I'll actually be fuming"I stated.

"Same like just them coming back has kind of put me in a bad mood"Wes told me.

"Same like when they came in like screaming 'whey' I was just thinking that's just marking your territory,you know"I said.

"Exactly"Wes nodded.
————————————————————————
We went and got ready for bed after our cans.I was walking through the bedroom in my boxers when I saw Ellie in her bed.

I waved at her with a silly grin.She did the same and we both laughed."Night"I said.

"Night"She replied.

I got into bed alongside Dani.She was very quiet.

"What's up with you"I whispered.

"Nothing"She mumbled.

"Just tell me"I stated.

"Just you earlier saying 'be nice' as if I was going to be horrible to the girls"Dani exclaimed.

"Dani are you joking me I didn't mean it like that.I said it because they had both said they were nervous about meeting ye"I explained.

"Yeah well just say that."She told me.

"Fine"I replied.

"Do you fancy either of them"She asked.

"No"I answered.

"You can tell me if you do.I won't be mad"She ensured.

"I said no,yeah they're fit but I fancy you"I confirmed."Now can we just cuddle".

"Ok"She smiled as she turned over and I spooned her.The lights turned off and I was thinking about a lot of people.
————————————————————————
I woke up the next morning and the girls went to get ready.

"The new girls weren't happy with the reception they got,cold as ice"Josh stated.

"Is that what they said?"I asked.

"Yeah,they said to Alex that they felt kind of awkward"Eyal told me.

Wes and me groaned in unison"Oh that's actually pissed me right off like it's pathetic and it's fucking immature"I ranted.

"There being so bitchy,you swear they're still in high school"Wes joined in.

"And they say we're childish"I rolled my eyes.
————————————————————————
I got into my baby pink swim shorts and started talking to Adam in the jacuzzi.

————————————————————————I got into my baby pink swim shorts and started talking to Adam in the jacuzzi