Episode 5~Truth or Dare

While Alex and Niall went on their dates with the new girls me,Dani,Eyal and Hayley went for a chat by the fire pit.

"What we want to know is the handshake" Hayley stated.

"What handshake?"Eyal questioned.

"Like you said my options are open and then laughed"Hayley said.

"No he didn't say that.He went I've been friend zoned and I went me too"I told them.

"Yeah that's what we handshaked about because all both of you have wanted to tell us is we're friends"Eyal added.

"Listen Dani even though you said to me what you said like you ain't stupid you know that I was bothered by it"I added.

"What?I had a conversation with you and you said you feel the exact same"Dani answered.

"Yeah but I didn't want to like you know"I stuttered.

"No no no but you said to me,we sat their and had that conversation and you said oh yeah I feel the same and-"She started.

"Yeah but I was just trying to-"I cut her off.

"Your not listen,you're interrupting"She told me.

"I was trying to-"I continued.

"You're interrupting"She stated.

"Go on then"I smiled nervously.

"You didn't mean what you said.I'd rather you be honest with me.All I want is honesty like if you felt upset I'd prefer if you turned around and went to me 'I'm gutted' instead of walking off and feeling like shit.That's what I'm here for. We are in a couple to be honest with each other and if you feel down tell me rather than you say it now because now I feel shit"She informed me.

"I was actually thinking of you a bit because you would've just felt bad you know.If someone else comes in and you knew I'd feel gutted you'd be thinking of me not yourself cause your a nice person"I explained.

"But now I feel like a horrible person because you couldn't speak to me about it"She replied.

"But how's that fair on you for me to go oh like I'm gutted about it like it's mopey innit"I told her.

Then Hayley said "I just think when you know. You know"which started an argument between her and Eyal which me and Dani sat through smirking because of how funny it is when they fight.

But I just ended it by saying "I just don't think you two are compatible"
————————————————————————
Niall and Alex got back from their dates.Niall was absolutely beaming with his date with Georgia and got a kiss.When he told me about his kiss I got him on my back and ran around the villa screaming.

I was lying under the covers in between Adam and Wes on one of the daybeds when Hayley and Laura got talking to us.

"Why were you so happy earlier"Laura questioned me.

"When?"I asked.

"When you were running around with Niall on your back"She answered.

"Because they kissed"Wes said.

Laura's eyes widened and she looked at me.
"Yeah they kissed on their date"I confirmed.

"WHO?"Hayley said shocked.

"Niall and Georgia"Wes revealed.

"Shut the fucking front door"Hayley exclaimed in her Liverpool accent.