Chapter XIV: Skin Deep

Start from the beginning

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Three knocks sounded throughout the room and Angel cleared his head of all the negative thoughts. If he wanted to get Dante back successfully, he was going to have to handle work professionally.

With a sigh, Angel stood from his chair and buttoned his suit jacket.

He bent down and grabbed his gun, tucking it away in his holster and grabbing a glass from the coaster on his desk. Angel had about a half cup of Hennessy, and hadn't planned to let it go to waste.

He took his time to the door and pulled it open.

" He's in Hicks." Bobby said, fitted in a tailored Armani suit ready to go do business. A smirk spread across Angels lips and he patted his brother on the shoulder.

" He's dead." Angel chuckled. Walking past his younger brother and going down the hallway. Bobby following suit.

" What do you mean?!" Bobby asked alarmed. This wasn't what they had planned.

" I meant nothing by it." Angel replied, feeling his insides well with excitement. By now they were standing side by side waiting for the elevator.

"Angel-" Bobby started before Angel cut him off. A brute growl erupting from his throat.

" YOU!- Will address me as Boss." Angel fiercely corrected stepping into Bobby's face.

The men glared at each other. Neither one of them blinking an eye when the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

For the moment they stayed there, neither one of them moving. Until finally,

Bobby broke the contact. He knew that now wouldn't be the best time to get into a fight with his hotheaded brother when they had more important things to do.  So,

Bobby stepped off of the elevator and stood to the side as he waited for Angel to come out.

When Angel did decide to step off the elevator, he tightened his tie and fixed the cuffs of his shirt.

Outside, there was a black limo.

Waiting for Bobby and Angel.

Holding the door open was Chase. Dressed in a gray Alexander Wang, suit. Arm behind his back and a face so unfamiliar to even Angel.

He was shocked, when he noticed all three of his brothers. All serious for once in their lives and ready to take action.

Though Angel would never admit it. He was proud.

Proud to call those three fuck ups his brothers.

Angel got into the limo and Chase slammed the door shut. Vito started the ignition and Angel sat back into the leather car seat.

Taking a quick glance around all of his favorite guns, ranging from model and size. There had to be about four cases full of lethal weapons sitting on the back seat of the limo.

Angel smirked at his unlimited options and became very troubled when he began to give reasons to which guns would be more appropriate to use.

" Fuck justice." Angel thought savagely as he reached for the S&W. This would be his first prime.

"Fuck Mercy." Angel then reached for the Uzi. That would be his third prime.

And lastly, with an extended hand his fingers wrapped around the assault rifle.

" And fuck those disgusting pigs." The moment Angel touched that gun, an unearthly surge of power moved through his body.

He was ready to cook those pigs.

The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara