"What are you doing?" she asked angrily making him look all confused as he looked from the bottle to her

"Drinking water?" he answered

"Stop it" she breathed out as he walked closer to her.

"Oh sorry Zoya, I know some of it fell down. I will ask Victor -" he said, not noticing the way his every move and action was affecting her.

"You are doing this on purpose Mr. Hooda. All your tricks arent going to work on me" she said shaking her head, dragging her eyes away from his abs to his perfect face that she wanted nothing but to devour.

"What are you talking about?" he asked raising his eyebrow clearly not having any clue where she was going.

"This..."she pointed at him, waving her hand up and down as she explained, she thought it was all his game in getting her "This being almost naked and working out in the sun.."

"Am I affecting you?" he smirked stepping closer as he noticed her breathing unevenly. He watched as her eyes were glue to his lower front, gulping before she dragged them up, his eyes following hers as they looked at him, all blown out and Aditya was shocked to say the least, never have seen his wife so turned on.

"No! That's not the point. The point is -" she answered hurriedly, her voice shaky

"you looked so flushed as if you're having a fever. Tell me Zoya, where you enjoying it?" he asked stepping closer making her take a step back and Zoya stuttered, their proximity doing things to her,she wanted nothing but jump his bones and drink that water droplet sliding down his neck and jawline.

"What are you even sa-saying?! Stop doing all this, my decision not going to change. Now, go shower and I will call Marc-" she said pushing him aside but he only smirked at her flustered state, he blocked her way putting both of his arms on her either side as he said, stated his eyes reading hers"I am affecting you"

"I didn't know it was that easy. So tell me Mrs. Hooda, what did you like the most from my excercise -" he said trailing his finger on Zoya's warm arms, not believing the way his wife was turned on. It was clearly visible in her distraught state, dazed blown out eyes, her skin warm as a heater and her throat dry.

"Stop it! I have lots of work to do than to sit her-" she said pushing him aside, only for him to grab her saree plate pulling her to him as he rasped out, turned on by his innocent, frustrated, turned on wife "Tell me Zoya. I want to know -"

He moved his hand lifting her chin up, her eyes fixed down as she gulped her fingers clutched on his arm involuntarily "Come on. Don't be shy. Tell me"

Their eyes locked and he could see it in her eyes that she was going to answer and she did. She put her finger on his neck trailing her hand down behind the water droplet flowing down "This right here"

"What?" he looked down not getting her only to get shocked as she looked  down, her lips on his nipple as she sucked the droplet that was travelling down making him hiss at her lips touching his body.

"This right here is driving me crazy" she looked up biting her lip and all Aditya could do was look mouth wide open as he muttered"Wha-"

"Zoya!" he hissed as she moved forward on her tiptoes as she sucked another water droplet on his neck,making him go crazy as this time she didn't stop, she kept on sucking, her fingernails scratching his abs as her teeth scrapped over his sensitive areas making him stiff.

"You're a tease"he breathed out as she pulled away saying, she has answered all the answers.

"Zo-what are you -" he asked confused when she grabbed his arm pushing him back making him sit on the bed as she said "How dare you do this workout infront of me?!"