Momo/Bakugou (Bakumomo)

A/N I don't ship this... Like at all... Not really but I did say I'd do almost any ship and im living up to that promise, also someone on AO3 requested this. Also sorry about the lack of updates, it's midterm week... So yeah. Enjoy.

Why was it so fucking cold?  Bakugou thought. He hated when it got cold. It meant he didn't sweat as much, and that's what generated his powers. Also Kirishima and Kaminari would taunt him about wearing so many layers.

He looked over at his classmates, all of them playing in the snow or throwing it at each other. Bakugou scanned the crowd and noticed Yaoyorozo sitting alone on a bench, She was reading her dictionary.

He walked over to her and sat down, not wanting to be bothered by the rest of those idiots. (That he secretly loves and cares about) she looked at him and smiled, he just grunted.

"Hello Kacchan." She murmmered. His face turned red with anger

"The hell did you just call me?"

"Oh, I apologise. I hear Midoriya call you that and I just assumed-" Before Momo could finish he cut her off.

"Just don't call me that again."

"Alright then."

It was silent for a few moments, except the screaming and yelling of the teens getting hit with snow balls and being pushed into the snow.

"Why are you so bundled up?" Momo asked.

"I don't like the cold. I can't use my powers correctly and I'm still not used to it." A cold breeze came and he shivered a little, Momo just giggled.

"What are you laughing about?"

"It's just you look kinda adorable. With that scarf covering your face and you shivering. It makes you look nicer than you actually are."

His face turned another shade of crimson. He wasn't sure if it was from anger or something else.

"Are-are you blushing."

"What? No!"

"Did I get the stotic, hard-core Person to blush?"

"Fuck no! It's the cold."

"Oh, yeah it's the cold. Definitely not because I said you looked adorable."

"Shut the hell up ponytail!" He growled and stomped away. Although Momo didn't like the language he used she honestly thought this was kind of amusing.