Izuchako (Izuku/Uraraka)

"Did Mr. Aizawa say we could go here?"Deku asked. They had both walked too the forest-like area on school grounds.

"Yeah, as long as we get back before Five then we should be fine."

~

In seven minutes, the two second year students had reached the forest.

"Here looks good!" Uraraka called as she saw a clearing. Deku nodded and grinned his adorable grin. (Just thinking about his smile is making me smile) Uraraka began to stretch, while Deku made sure his old red shoes were tied.

"You ready to lose?!" Uraraka said, cupping her hands over her mouth.

"I don't know are you?!" He replied. They both smiled at each other and got into their fighting stances. Uraraka quickly lunged at Deku, and punched him in the stomach, He winced.

"Low blow." He joked in a strained voice.

He then swung at her, and hit her arm. But before he could take his hand back, Uraraka grabbed it and pushed him down onto the dirt floor. Then before she could move back, he brought her down as well. He meant to swing her over, but instead she landed on top of him. Blood rushed to their faces, Turing them bright red. 

But instead of freaking out and apologizing like forty times, Uraraka grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her lips. At first, Izuku was shocked, his eyes widened and pulse quickened. But he soon melted into the kiss. Both of them sat up, and Deku wrapped his arms around her waist.

But of course, they were humans, and needed to breath. So Uraraka pulled back and let out a panted breath.

"I've been waiting to do that for awhile." She laughed. Deku kissed her cheek and smiled once more.