Shina (Shinso/Mina)

These requests are always so good. EmiliaHusic

Mina and Shinso were on the date that Mina had suggested a few days ago when they went to Karaoke.

"Hey look a boba tea shop! I love those!" Mina said, pointing to a small shop. Shinso grinned noticing her adorable joyfulness.

"I'll get you some then. My treat." Her eyes lit up.

"Really! Thanks!" She kissed his cheek and his face turned bright red.

"Just wait out here, I'll be right back." Shinso headed inside as Mina waited outside looking at her phone. She almost didn't see an older man walking towards her.

"Hey beautiful." The man said. Mina looked up and saw a tall man, with a stubble beard, short blonde hair and brown eyes. He was kinda cute, but the way he was looking at her and what he just said made her immediately distrusted him. Sadly this wasn't the first time she'd been catfished.

"Oh uh hi!" She tried to sound nice but there was a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I was just wondering if I could get your number? You're so gorgeous." Mina's eyes widened.

"Sorry, I think I'm a little too young for you."

"Are you single? You are way prettier than the girls at my college."

"Well... I am but I'm really not interested." The man grabbed her shoulder. Mina was about to go into attack mode, this random guy was touching her without consent. She was not going to let that slide.

"C'mon! I give you a compliment! I act like a gentleman and this is the thanks I get?!"

Shinso was watching the whole time, and he knew Mina would kill him if he didn't step in (even though he agreed with her.) He walked up behind her.

"Is there a problem?" The purple haired boy asked. (You already know what's gonna happen)

"Oh is this the-" Before the random guy could finish, his eyes went blank.

"You're going to walk away, and never get near her again." Shinso ordered. The man did as he was told and walked away.

"Are you alright?" He gave her her tea and she sighed.

"I'm alright. This isn't the first time. And thank you, if you didn't tell him to piss off I might have knocked him out."

"Honestly I was about to let you but there is too many people here and I didn't want us to cause a scene." Mina knew that they would he great together. He was a bit calmer so he'd keep her- Sometimes- from getting kicked out of UA for melting someone or breaking something.

"Would you like to go on another date without someone interrupting us?"

"Definitely!" Mina kissed his cheek again and they continued walking around.

A/n harassment and  catcalling is never a compliment.