Psycho (Chapter Two)

Começar do início

"thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it" I said reaching my hand out to shake his. "You are welcome miss but I was just doing my job and doing what I'm told" he said and smiled at me. I turned around to see Austin standing in from of me "I didn't want him to hurt your arm" he looked so innocent it melted my heart. I hugged him and thanked him for protecting me.

He hugged me back in this bear hug It was so comforting he made this huff sound like he was waiting to touch me, I'm not sure why I hugged him it just felt right. He smelt amazing and was so much bigger than me I'm only about 5'3 so he pretty much towered over me.

"I like you Arizona I wouldn't want you to get hurt by anyone" he said pulling away and looking down at me. My heart melted and the butterflies went flying everywhere. I wanted to kiss him I wasn't sure what was coming over me but I needed to get his tattoo done before I do kiss him.

"ready to do your tattoo?" he nodded and I started setting up with new sterile needles and clean chair. He sat down and I put the stencil on his face under both of his eyes. He was looking at me with those blue eyes. I don't know how I will do this for 10 minutes. "Are you ready?" I ask with the tattooing gun in my hand. "Yes sweet heart" he said in the softest voice. I had the radio on quietly in the background it helped me relax when I'm tense.

I could hear a song I knew pretty well it always got me hyped so I ask Austin if I could turn it up a little and he nodded yes. So I turned around and turned it up a little. Turning back around I started the tattoo singing quietly "lil mama bad like Michael can't really trust nobody "

I need Austin to be very still and not move his mouth so my lines were straight. "Hold on Arizona I need to smile" He says and I stop tattooing, "what?" I ask he has this huge smile on his face. "Are you a fan of Post Malone?" he asks now a small smile on his face. "eh he's got a good voice and I like a few of his songs they get my hyped and focused on tattooing, but I don't really know anything about him and not a big fan of rappers they are always cheaters from what I see and always have big heads so I try to stay away from them" I said he looked at me and gave me a small simile before saying "okay you can start again" He almost sounded disappointed and sad. He must be a Post Malone fan.

I finished up the tattoo "all done Austin, you sat through that like a champ" he smiled getting up "hey can I take a picture of them? for my portfolio." "of course" I took the picture smiling.

after  I took the picture he turned around walking towards the door "Let me run out to my car real quick"

after  I took the picture he turned around walking towards the door "Let me run out to my car real quick". I was a little confused what was he going to get?

He came back in about two minute later holding a few papers. "Arizona I really appropriate you making time for me. These new tattoos are dope as fuck" "my pleasure Austin I love tattooing!" I said when he looked at me as serious as can be "Arizona I like you, I have something for you but you have to promise you will show up" "show up where Austin you're confusing me?" I said looking at him confused, he puts his hand near my face pushing back some of my hair behind my ear. "here it's a ticket and a VIP pass for a Post Malone concert tonight at the staple center. You can sit in the VIP section."

"Austin I can't take these it's to much money the tattoo didn't cost that much, plus I told you not a big fan of rappers" he looks at me with sad eyes and a pout lip. "fine but do I just go by myself? I don't know anyone here yet" I said looking up at him "just show up and I will meet you there" he said before pulling me into another hug and I felt him kiss the top of my head making my heart melt again for the 100th time since he's been here. I liked him but I didn't know him so I guess I'll learn more tonight at this concert.

"Did you kiss my hair?" I said pulling away and giggling. "Yes I hope that's okay, I never put myself out like this nor have I ever liked a girl ad quickly as you, but you seem different I like you"

"You've said that once" giggling "But I like you too I'll see you tonight" pulling away.

"I can't wait to see you again beautiful, and when you get to the staples center don't freak out"

I didn't have a chance to ask why I would freak out in the first place because before I knew it they were all walking out the door.

leaving me a excited and confused.

**Hey guys can you believe she doesn't know what Post Malone looks like? how shocked do you think she will be?I can't wait for next chapter! vote, comment let me know what you think. My messages are always open.