Chapter 52: Conflict

There were so many emotions and feelings surging through you and you felt soo torn

There were so many emotions and feelings surging through you and you felt soo torn. First one being; happiness

After what happened with Yoongi, you couldn't seem to wipe the smile off your face. Or rid the warm sensation dwindling at the bottom of your stomach. 

Second; determination

A spark of determination was lit inside you after seeing the infiltration team off and after Namjoon had finished with the briefing. The briefing reminded you of all hardships the boys have been through to get here. This made you even more determined to make sure the infiltration went as smooth as possible. You knew what Hoseok or what any of the members meant to the boys, especially Yoongi. They were like family to each other, they were all they had.

Of course there was still the underlying idea dwindling in the back of your mind. The idea of things going wrong.

How about if you couldn't get Hoseok back?

How about if it only makes things worse and the government overpower the boys?

There where soo many factors that where left unsaid. So many variables that weren't considered.

But your negative thoughts soon wash away after seeing the determination that shone in the boys. You knew they were going to make this mission a success not matter what is thrown at them.
That alone put you at ease.

You could feel the love they had for the orange-haired male just by the lengths each and everyone one of the boys went to through to make this infiltration a success. You knew what was at stake here, which leads you to the third one; the feeling of being conflicted

You knew what the government had set up was wrong and what the role of the SCIF really meant, you had seen and heard it first hand. 

The experiments and facilities the government used to hold the contaminated disgusted you and you felt horrible for siding with them for a period of your life. In the past, you believed that what the government was doing was right. You believed they were doing good in the world by helping the 'misguided' to the light, oh how naive you were. 

After being exposed to Bangtan for so long you had grown to love and appreciate them. They opened themselves up to you which showed you an entirely different side to the stories the government spoke of. 

The contaminated where shown as the enemy. Children who were not infected were taught in school to fear them. They were painted out as the bad guys who were making the world terrible for innocent citizens. They were depicted as aliens. 

But you knew they weren't. The physical and mental scars that were left behind by the government's facade were evidently eating the contaminated away. The contaminated where just like everyone else, they were human. 

Just because they may pose a threat it doesn't make them less human. 

Yoongi and the boys showed you this.