Chapter 10: News

"Geez, how many locks does this woman have on her front door? Does she even have anything valuable to steal in there?" Yoongi whined his wrist twisting and turning in an attempt to open your front door

"Geez, how many locks does this woman have on her front door? Does she even have anything valuable to steal in there?" Yoongi whined his wrist twisting and turning in an attempt to open your front door. The two of them had been sitting out the front of your house for a few minutes now. It was almost past one in the evening and Yoongi decided ( since you were out of the house ), it would be a good idea to subtly swipe the small device without you know. He was pretty sure you would have forgotten about the SD card anyway. Their important SD card is probably thrown somewhere, unwanted and forgotten about perhaps in a junk drawer.

Jungkook was getting pretty impatient. On the sidelines and waiting for his older member to open up the door when Jungkook could have easily broken it open. But of course, Yoongi made sure to lecture the most reckless one out of the seven of them that they needed to be stealthy like nothing happened and no one broke in.

"Move aside." Jungkook sighed before tapping on his older shoulder, gesturing for him to move out of that way. Yoongi stopped moving the lock picking devices and pulled it out of the keyhole.

Yoongi reluctantly moved out of the way, knowing very well what Jungkook was going to do to break in. "Kook you better not break the~." Trying to warn him not to break anything the noise of the locks breaking off from the other side of the door interrupted him causing Yoongi to slap his face in annoyance.
"Thanks for creating more work for me Kook. I will have to fix the door before Ms no noise comes back home."

"You should be thanking me. We~you would still be sitting outside trying to pick the locks if it wasn't for me." Jungkook retorted whilst holding the door open for Yoongi.
He had to admit, Jungkook had a point. Who knows how long they would have been waiting outside for if Jungkook didn't break in, especially since they had a time limit.
They had to find the SD card before you came home.

"Okay, you know what an SD card looks like right?" Yoongi stood in the middle of the smallish apartment, eyeing the apartment they had to look through before the sun rose, plus the extra work of reattaching the locks back into the door. Yoongi didn't have time for this, he didn't understand why they couldn't just work how they usually did, it would have been ten times faster and bonus. They wouldn't have needed to spend extra expenses on the apartment next door. But he didn't question Namjoon's authority and choices, he had too much respect and trust in him to do so. He has to lead the group to countless victories and successes, safely getting all seven of them out in one piece. He was already was intelligent so with his 'gift' it just made him, even more, kick ass.
In Yoongi's opinion that is.

Namjoon, his gift? Hyper Intelligence; his 'gift' allows him to have accelerated perception, thought process and photographic memory.

Jungkook shot Yoongi a very disappointed expression, him out of anyone should know one of Jungkook's hobbies was photography. Catching his stare, it reminded the forgetful male of this and chuckled. "Never mind, don't answer that." A little bit of the disappointment he felt for deteriorating he joined his elder and began the search for the device.