Chapter 46: First Love

Whilst unloading the supplies, Yoongi's gaze remained glued to the floor

Whilst unloading the supplies, Yoongi's gaze remained glued to the floor. Completely zoned out and lost in thought. He had been robotically moving the boxes and backpacks all while a few of the others pitched tents.

You all had arrived about an hour ago. After waking up the slumber-induced members you all sent off to work; setting up tents, collecting firewood - yes you are still using firewood on 2020 - and unloading supplies.

Taehyung had identified the safest place for you all to park the van. A place where the tent where was out of reach from the facilities security. Although this meant you all had to do an old fashion assault mission.

The security was very tight. Drones where circling within a ten-kilometre radius and guards stationed at every entry and exit you could possibly think off. Not to mention the sensors dotted around the forest. The closest you could get on wheels was still too long for a day or night walk. The best option was to travel during the day after the first night and reach the abandoned city. From there Jin, you and Jimin will set up a sniping post while the others prepare themselves for the assault. There Namjoon will also go over the plan before heading out at dusk.

Jimin couldn't remember the last time they had a mission as big as this one. He knew everyone was slightly nervous by how silent the car ride there was. They usually took this time to zone in and sike themselves up for the mission ahead. So it was definitely a new sight to behold; the concentrated and unfocused Yoongi. It brought a wide smile onto the youngers face when he watched his elder from the sidelines. He was meant to be helping him move the supplies but he couldn't help but stand back and watch him.

"Whipped." He mumbled under his breath, a low chuckle erupted afterwards.

"Pardon?" Looking to the side, Namjoon adverted his gaze from the tent pole to face Jimin. The leader followed his friend's gaze which landed onto the grey-haired male stumbling with boxes a few meters away.  "Didn't I ask you to help Yoongi?" He then spoke, confusion laced in his tone.

"Yes you did but I just couldn't help myself." Jimin smiled cheekily, his body swaying from side to side in excitement.  

"What? Watch Yoongi suffer?" This caused Jimin to shake his head in disappointment. Namjoon may be smart intelligence wise but he sure was bad at reading emotions.

"Well, that too but nNnooOOoo. Look at how unfocused he is." Jimin spoke, now in more of a hushed tone. He shuffled over to stand next to Namjoon before leaning into his ear to continued his sentence. "You know how serious Yoongi usually gets on these types of mission - not to mention the fact that we are getting Hoseok back." Hoping his leader would have put two and two together and figure out what he was getting at, Jimin turned to face him only to be met with disappointment. He still had that confused look on his face.

"Yeeahh?" Guiltily, Namjoon looked at Jimin and gestured for him to get to the point. His hands waved in the air whilst his eyes widen, awaiting for the answer.