Chapter 34: Building Six-Zero

"So tell me, commander

"So tell me, commander. Where is my friend Hoseok~"

"YOOooOOnnNGGgIii, you called?" And within that instant, the door to the garage swung open, revealing a certain cheerful male.

Yoongi let out a deep growl before his eyes lifted to meet the younger, his face a mixture of anger and irritation.

"A bit late don't you think, Tae?" He gritted through his teeth. "No one called you in the first place."

Sensing the elder's overwhelming aura the younger shuffled back slightly whilst chuckling nervously. "Really...? I must be hearing things."

Yoongi hoisted himself out of the metal chair before making his way over to Taehyung. "Do you want me to smack you? Maybe it will help with your hearing?" Yoongi lifted his hand up but Taehyung quickly lifted his hand and grabbed into Yoongi's arm, keeping it in place.

"I think I'm good." He smiled cheekily which only made the latter even more agitated. Taehyung when proceeded to peer out from behind Yoongi and wave at the general. "Good morning general. I hope you had a nice time with Yoongi. I hope he got the information he wanted from you."

Taehyung's innocence was too much to comprehend for Yoongi sometimes. Yoongi ruffled his grey locks with frustration.

"I would have if you didn't burst in." He glared.

"OoooOohh... continue." Not wanting to be beaten, Taehyung gently lets go of Yoongi's arm and exited the room. Murmuring something the along the lines of 'I need to find time to fix that dripping tap' before shutting the door behind himself.

"So where were we?" Sangchul flinched at the statement, his now numb body shifting to the right slightly.

"You remember your old facility?" Sangchul had no chose but to answer.

Yoongi tilted his head sideways in a curious manner. "Yes."

"They took him there on the night of the operation."

"Perfect," Yoongi smiled.

.

The last time Yoongi had been the practice building six-zero (a nicer way of saying experiment building) was when he was fifteen. In fact, the last time he was at practise building six-zero was with Hoseok, where everything began and ended.

He remembered the landscape like the back of his hand. It looked like what you would expect a facility which conducted and housed experimented people looked like, a jail to be exact. The barb-wired fences kept the children out of trouble, the plain exterior and uniform kept them dull and mindless.

The day he and Hoseok decided to break out of the facility was the happiest day of his life. Now, he was going back to break out his friend from the same place he thought the both of them would be never going back to.

'Yoongi, Hoseok, listen. What they are doing here is for the best of the human race. They need us to find the reason for the virus.'

'You can't leave.'

Yoongi turned up the radio in an attempt to drown out his thoughts. All the thoughts he thought he had left behind a long time ago was now resurfacing. He remembered the screams for help when Hoseok and he ran out of the facility. He remembered who he left behind too.

The hand which rested on the volume button on his phone went to rest on his knee as his head relaxed in his palms, he decided to concentrate on the voice of the radio host because of this, he didn't hear you walk in and unload a few metal boxes onto his table.

"Important report. Kang (Y/n) has been missing since Wednesday, police, family members and friends have been searching endlessly for their loved one. If anyone knows any information please contact the police as soon as possible." Yoongi lifted his head out of his palms and eyed the phone before noticing you standing next to him.

You were so shocked to hear this you dropped a metal container onto the creaky floorboards, startling you and Yoongi. You cursed silently before picking up the boxes and placing the rest onto the table, feeling Yoongi's gaze the entire time.

"Jin told me to pass these to you." You mindlessly let out, thinking he wanted a reason as to why you were inside his room but to your surprise, he didn't reply he just stood up and ignored your presence entirely, the radio now off.

You didn't know if him ignoring you was better then having him hate you. At least he acknowledged your presence.

Yoongi didn't know how to reply.

You just heard your missing report and it was Bangtan's fault you were missing and you couldn't go back home.

He knew that.

He hated you but he never told you to go back home or do the immature thing and wish for you to die or get taken. It was because he knew that because of their small, silly mistake you had to stay with them. He subconsciously knew he had to stop blaming you because it wasn't your fault. People tend to find things or people to blame when they don't understand something... or was he blaming himself?

He trusted Hoseok's word over anyone else and he said you were innocent so why didn't be trust you?

Maybe it was because you came at a bad timing, everything began to happen after you came. Was it too much for him? Because he couldn't remember being this whelmed for a while.

After what happened that night at poker, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He knew it was obvious as he wasn't usually as talkative as he usually was on missions and he knew the others sensed it.

And once he got answers from you~ Yoongi let out a deep sigh, he honestly didn't know what to do with himself anymore. This would be around about the time Hoseok would usually step in.

He would tell him to apologise for being an asshole.

Hoseok was constantly there for him and Yoongi tried his best to always be there for him too, but he was hopeless with sappy things. Hoseok would always comfort Yoongi and guide him, acting more like the older brother than he ever would be was. How could he be so wrapped up with Haejung he let Hosek slip out of their grasp that day?

He found himself in front of the bathroom mirror again.

How'd he get here? It seemed to be his go-to place to forget. Since when was he so infatuated with himself, mirrors were Jin's thing. He turned the knob so the chilling water ran out of the tap before splashing his face with water. He opened his eyes slowly and examined the fading bruise on his cheek, that was probably the cause of his recent trip to the bathroom mirror.

I would like to start off by saying thank you all for 5k, it was a lovely surprise to log on yesterday on my birthday to see hitlist hit 5k, best birthday surprise!!

So this was a little insight into how Yoongi is doing. I am sorry the focus is currently on Yoongi. Major character development happening in the following chapter ;)

Anyways, how you all doing? How's school/work/life?