Chapter 35: Apologies

You knew you shouldn't be snooping but when Yoongi mindlessly walked past you, you froze

You knew you shouldn't be snooping but when Yoongi mindlessly walked past you, you froze. You weren't used to him ignoring you. After a few minutes, you craned your head toward the bathroom door and began to talk towards it, your legs moving faster than your brain. Your eyes trained on the small crack of the door.

"Ahh."
You flinch back slightly when you hear a small hiss of pain from the other side of the door. You kept telling yourself to turn around and leave him be, save your ass from further agitating the male but you knew exactly what he was hissing about; the bruise on his cheek.

Remembering back to the boxes Jin told you to bring to Yoongi, you remember one fashioning a medical red cross.

You didn't know why you wanted to help him. Perhaps there was still a bit of sympathy left from when you saw the large bruise on his face back in the van. It was frustrating, your mind was telling you not to care but your heart was telling you something completely different.

Curse your motherly instincts-in fact curse all of your instincts, especially your curious one.

You could be at home, sitting in front of the television watching the news and sipping a hot cocoa with your family but instead you were here.

Family; You missed so dearly.
You missed Soomi, you even missed your (very boring) job of going through paperwork. You couldn't believe you were doing this...then again what choice did you have? Keeping your family and yourself out of harm's way is better than being with them. Call you selfish but you knew that now you have been seen with Bangtan, you are on the wanted list by other contaminated and the polic~

The sound of running water knocked you back to reality. You let a nearly inaudible sigh escape your lips before grabbing the first aid box from the table and knocking on the door of the bathroom.

"Yeah?" You hear Yoongi speak from inside. You couldn't help but notice his leg reaching backwards, opening the door for whoever it was standing outside. "Namj~" Yoongi looked up from the sink and looked in the mirror, noticing you immediately he ducked his head back down.

"Jin told me to~"

"I heard you the first time." Yoongi interjected, his tone sounding harsher then he intended. You pressed your lips into a straight line before moving forward and placing the medical box onto the toilet seat.

"Put some ointment on it. It will ease the pain." You flatly replied, completely ignoring his statement after exiting the bathroom.

Again, why did you care?

"I'm fine," He scoffed. This caused you to halt, he was fine. You mocked him in your head whilst pivoting around to face him, hands crossed.

"I heard you hiss before, you aren't fine." You retorted.

"It's none of your business."

What was Yoongi doing? Wasn't he meant to be trying to get along with you? Both of you were going against your word.