Chapter 36: Nevermind

"I want you to punch me in the chest

"I want you to punch me in the chest." Jungkook grabbed onto your fist and placed it on his chest. "Here." He then retracted your arm and brought it back onto his chest again, demonstrating how he wanted you to do so. "Try." He then released your arm and shifted back to give you a bit of room.

"Really Kookie? Good luck (y/n)." Jimin laughed, his head throwing back as his hand ran through his blonde bangs. "It will hurt you more then it will hurt him."

So here you were, learning self-defence 101 with Jungkook, suggested by Jin. In the same garage which an interrogation took place a few hours earlier.

You felt so accomplished after talking to Yoongi yesterday. It seemed like, somehow, the two of you had sorted out the tension. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off your shoulders.

You took a deep breath to recompose yourself and hold up your fists.

"Ready?" Jungkook jumped up and down, seeming to hype himself up for the fight.

It really wasn't necessary. You did go to the gym every now and then but you were not in any shape or form fit for combat.

You nodded your head in reply before throwing your fist forward, aiming straight for Jungkook's chest just like he had instructed. However, he easily dodged so you shifted back and braced yourself for his move. He smiled and moved closer, winding up his punch.

You knew you couldn't avoid it in time so you closed your eyes and held up your arm to block his attack that never came. This caused you to frown whilst opening your eyes, only to see him a good two metres away from where you were standing.

A wave of relief seemed to wash over you as you eyed the younger curiously.

"Jimin." Jungkook called before an object was pivoted in his direction, the younger caught it with ease before handing it to you. "Good job, did exactly what I told you to. Remember next time, try to be faster because if it was a real fight I would have been able to predict your next move. Put this around your wrist, stops it from twisting." Jungkook opened the fresh roll of hand wrap. All it was is a long piece of cloth which Jungkook demonstrated how to wrap. "Try punching me." He then stepped back and held his arms out, giving you a free target. You nodded punched him in the stomach, it was amazing how Jungkook didn't falter or even move, the last few times you had punched him, it quite frankly hurt you more than him. But this time, your wrist did feel stronger. You looked down at your wrist in awe after readjusting the red straps. "Feels better doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm going to demonstrate a block. Your block was fine before...besides the fact that your bone could be snapped into halves." You glared at the male, what a lovely backhanded compliment. "Chim, can you help?" Jimin reluctantly hopped off the table and took a stand in front of Jungkook.

"Go easy on me Kookie, you know I'm not a field operative," Jimin warned.

"Yeah yeah I know hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes and held up his fist. "Come at me."

The atmosphere goes silent as Jungkook sends Jimin a challenging look, earning a scoff of annoyance from the elder. You step back and watch as Jimin swiftly moved to the left and aimed at Jungkook's face but the energy was wasted as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's fist and flipped him around, causing Jimin to land butt first on the concrete floor.

"YAhh." Jimmy frustratedly yelled before throwing Jungkooks arm off his shoulder and stood up after patting the dust off his tooshie. "Show off."

"The second bit will come later." Jungkook added, ignoring Jimin entirly and smiling cheekily.

"Hey don't ignore me! You overgrown bunny." Jimin pointed his finger at Jungkook and rubbed his butt.

"Sorry, Chimmy." Jungkook immediately shot up from the floor and opened his arms, welcoming Jimin into a hug.

"You better be."

You couldn't help but chuckle to yourself after witnessing the duo's interaction. It was quite cute, which was the last word you thought you would be using to describe gang members.

The pair continued to bicker whilst your eyes wandered to examine the dark garage. You had been in this room for a few hours with Jimin and Jungkook and you hadn't had the time to take a proper look at the place. It was probably because you were too engrossed in what you were doing. The only distinct thing you noticed was the metallic smell of blood, you now saw the small splotches of blood stained on the floor. Your eyes then wandered over to the lone sink which was sitting awkwardly in the middle of the wall, it dripped. You remembered Namjoon making his way out of the garage a few days previously with his new hairdo, that was probably where he was dying his hair. Finally, your eyes came full circle and landed on the metal door which reminded you of a shed door. It squeaked every time someone attempted to open it. It was clear to you that they didn't come here often. It was probably a backup house.

The same squeaking noise filled the room as the door opened wider, revealing a short male.

"Namjoon's calling." Those two simple words stopped the twos bickering in their tracks.

"Be right there." Yoongi's cat-like eyes wandered from the duo to you, smiling welcomingly at you before leaving. "OOooH hyung." Jungkook gasped after witnessing yours and his interaction.

"Were my eyes deceiving me...or did Mr grumpy pants smile at you?" Jimin ushered you into a walking motion whilst wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"No, I assure you that your eyes are fine." Jimin looks at you with a skeptical expression. Slightly taken back by your response and the situation as a whole.

"What happened?" You turned and ruffed the males cute blonde locks.

"Let's just say our differences have been settled."

I'm sorry this chapter is unedited

I'm sorry this chapter is unedited. I usually write on my laptop but is currently being fixed so I haven't had the chance to edit this chapter.

But thank you for all the lovely comments on the last chapter. The story only more interesting from here...well after this filler chapter that is.