Chapter 17: Trust

"Let's go

"Let's go." Jungkook quickly turned around upon hearing the announcement from Jimin, all four sprinting in the same direction, leaving you a confused mess. You slowly peeked your head out of the doorway and see four figures sprinting off down the corridor, unsure whether or not to follow them.

'Let's go', as in all of them? Nope, this was a perfect opportunity for you to escape. Even if there might be people waiting for you outside, you would rather run into them right now then hang around a non-trustworthy gang. Your eyes wandered the hallways, waiting a few seconds before fulling emerging from inside the room, double checking if anyone was around - lucky for you there wasn't. You scanned the area, desperately looking for the exit and spotting it in the distance. You took a deep breath and sprinted towards the door, the sound of Hoseok's voice ringing in the back of your head, this caused you to pause for a second. He said they weren't going to kill yo~

NO (y/n), they are not trustworthy. Quickly shaking your thoughts away you began your sprint towards the front door, only to be stopped by a hand grasping into your shirt.

"Let's go means you too." You hear a deep voice grumbled before pulling your against your will towards the direction they were running previously. You turned around to be faced with a very angry Yoongi, clearly very angry by your attempt to escape even though they made it clear that they weren't going to kill you....well....you had Hoseok's word for that but you were not sure it still stands after the act you just pulled.

Completely giving up you guess you were going to die anyway, judging by how angry Yoongi was you could tell he was ready to kill you so you gave up. There will be next time.

You were dragged mercilessly into what you presumed was the control room before being told by Yoongi in a rather frighting manner to stay put, there you watched as they prepared for the attack. Not wanting to cause any more trouble (for now) you obeyed him just this once and stood in the corner out of the way, besides they were protecting you too if they were going to fight. Well, that's what you hoped.

"Jimin how come you weren't warned earlier?" Taehyung inquired, pausing on the spot as Jimin continued to type vigorously against the keyboard.

"They seemed to know our 'gifts' pretty well. They planted smoke bombs around the area, preventing the plants and animals from seeing anything."

Park Jimin, his gift? Natures calling; allows him to communicate with plants and animals using their senses as his own, making him very useful when identifying the locations of their next target and a defender. Using his powers to manipulate plants and animals.

"Who are we exactly up against?" Hoseok asked upon appearing in the control room. They all seemed very calm for the ones being attacked but then again, they were probably used to this.

"This is the SCIF, open your door immediately or we will be forced to break down the door." Mouth dropping with much alarm you quickly jumped out from your corner and eyes the door to the control room.