X

As soon as Mark had come back home he had felt uneasy.

He missed dinner and went to bed dismissing the feeling in his gut as fatigue after that eventful day.
His papa was out somewhere else but should be back around midnight. They should probably talk about what happened. At least he thought he would feel better telling his papa.

Anyway Mark hit the mattress and tried to sleep as he closed his eyes. But images filled his mind. Images of an extraordinarily beautiful omega.

Just like when he had first seen Haechan his body broke out in sweat again.

He felt his temperature rising. He was burning up. That's why Mark leaned to his left to grab his glass bottle of water and took a large gulp.

But it made his throat drier than it had been before. He felt like a desert, like a drought. Thirsty. Endlessly.

He felt slightly better when he thought about Donghyuck. And the way he stood in the lake earlier that day. Ethereal was the only word to describe this sunny angel.

Mark's focus of the picture in his mind went from Donghyuck's beautiful bronze skin tone further south real quick. He remembered the hint of the omega's tanned bottom cheeks peeking out from beneath the water.

Mark imagined touching them. Softly at first testing the softness of the skin but then harsher massaging the flesh. Mark desperately wanted to know how that would feel.

And if Donghyuck would have turned around without hiding his lower front Mark's mind wouldn't have to imagine what the omega's asset would look like. He tried not to dwell too long on that because he felt uncomfortably hot and discarded his leather tunic.

Continuing his thoughts, Mark had nothing to compare to other than himself so he imagined the omega the way he would like it. As omega's were said to have wider hips and plumper butts, Mark could definitely agree that Haechan was one hell of an omega. And those legs, Mark thought about Haechan's long legs and thick thighs.

The heat of those unknown feelings prickled underneath his skin.

Haechan's shoulders and chest had looked quite slim, collarbones prominent as if they were made to carry love bites, soft looking neck harboring the scent gland where Haechan's oh so addictive smell came from.

Mark wanted to drown in Haechan. It had been so sweet as if Mark's teeth would stick together if he licked along the omega's scent gland. The thought alone made Mark shudder on his bed.

A sudden urge overcame Mark. He had never kissed anyone but he desperately wanted Donghyuck to kiss him. Those rosy lips were the only thing Mark sincerely needed to feel better.

Thoughts began running again. If Donghyuck were here, Mark would take his face gently into his palms pulling him forwards gently to place a sweet kiss on the dreamy lips he wanted so bad.

He imagined pressing closer to his omega hands slipping down to the small waist and Donghyuck's arms around his neck as they kissed passionately.

Mark would dare to place his hands gently on the butt he had admired before. He would take his time to explore Donghyuck's body through soft touching. He wanted to know everything about his omega's body and no one would ever know as much as him about Donghyuck in this intimate way.

Only Mark, because he and Donghyuck belonged together. They both felt it, the connection only they have. Donghyuck should be Mark's. He's Donghyuck's Alpha.

At that thought Mark released the tension that built up in his lower abdomen.