V

Mark didn't know what this is.

Mark also didn't know what he should do now.

He had walked in the meeting with his heart on fire. Every step aching more and more in his chest.

His whole back was now wet with sweat and his eyes wide open as he stared at one person.

He had never felt this good before.

The pack elders and qualified alpha students tensed up staring at the clueless Mark Lee and the beautiful Jung child.

Everything went too fast. Mark unknowingly approached the omega with fast steps and the omega stood up running into Mark's direction until they met in the middle of the meeting's circle.

Standing in front of each other they stared at the other, shaking hands slowly reaching out to close the distance in an intimate embrace.

Mark forgot about all of the other people watching. Only this certain sweet irresistible scent of the beautiful omega mattered.

Mark heard a whisper in his ear.
"You're the one."

Their dreamy bubble was bursted when the tall scary alpha father Jung Jaehyun pulled them apart and shut Mark's lights out with a single punch.

The last thing Mark saw was the shining sun cradled into the frowning father's protective arms but still reaching out to Mark and crying out an "Alpha!"