II

Mark knew that pack alpha Seo had a brother in the mountains. An omega Jung Taeyong who had mated into another pack there.

It seemed as if their pack would come over to agree on the new territory terms and family Jung including alpha, omega and omega and alpha children would be present visiting pack alpha Seo.

Mark had ranked high of all alpha students so he had qualified himself to be present in the meeting. The ambitious alpha had big dreams of becoming the pack alpha's right-hand.

His omega papa Jungwoo always said he was proud of him achieving so much even though people judged him a lot.

He didn't have an alpha father anymore because of the great war but he knew his father was a great fighter and did all he could to protect his pregnant omega. Which was why Mark never met his father and his papa never liked talking about him, missing his mate desperately.

Today was the day. It had been 21 years now. And Jungwoo still hung with his body over the grave crying big tears and sobs.

Mark cradled his papa from behind into his chest.

"Papa, its alright." He said but it made no difference.

His alpha scent calmed his papa who gripped his leather tunic harshly turning to him.

"Don't ever leave me too, my baby." Jungwoo cried out hugging his son.

"I could never."