VII

Mark stepped naked as well into the lukewarm water of the lake.

His omega reached out a hand for him standing up so his upper body slipped out of the water again.

Mark was surprised he didn't drool yet.

Suddenly all those feeling and new emotions exploded when their hands made contact and clasped together tightly.

Then omega and alpha stood next to each other in the water holding hands looking at the setting sun.

"Can't believe the sun is already setting. Dad really knocked you out." The omega whispered softly turning to look at the alpha.

"Can't believe the sun is setting either, because it's right next to me." Mark said with an enchanting smile.

"Woah... A player, aren't we?" The literal sun giggled.

"No. Definitely not. Never touched any other wolf than my omega father before. You're the first." The sun's mouth closed and stared at Mark.

"I don't know if I can trust you with that, Alph-"

"It's Mark. Lee Minhyung actually but everyone says Mark." The omega smiled brightly.

"I'll call you Minhyung then, because I want to be special." There was a short break where they just gently looked into each other's eyes. "I'm Jung Donghyuck. But as you already know I'm the sun so everyone says Haechan. Call me Donghyuck and you're special too."

"I will-"

"What do you think you're doing, Mark Lee!" Johnny's angry voice came across the lake.