VI

Mark woke up again in the same bed he had slept in at Sicheng's tent.

"Your sweet omega is worrying his brains out, you should see him." Yuta said in his usual grumpy tone but still a teasing smile on his lips.

Mark rushed to get up too fast and his head hurt. So he slowly rose from the bed but then left the tent quickly wanting to see the omega again.

The scent trace brought him to the forest lake where he saw a flawless back.

His omega was bathing in the lake. Naked. The low swell of his bottom was barely (but still) visible and caught Mark's attention and stole his breath away.

Where was he even looking! He was supposed to not be interested in those things... What the hell was going on?

His slightly aroused scent reached the omega's nose and the omega swiftly slipped into the water until only his head peaked out and turned around.

"So you finally woke up, asshole, I was so worried about you." He said and waved towards him. "Join me, Alpha."

Mark's knees bucked in and he fell on the ground.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." He intended to whisper but the omega heard it and chuckled.

"Thank you, Alpha. Now come in. I don't like waiting."

Mark discarded his leather tunic and pants to the side and watched his omega checking him out and sighing heavily.