III

Jungwoo and Mark had calmed down and walked back to their hut the small hand of the omega father in the large hand of the alpha son.

"You look more and more like him every day. It's wonderful. It's like he's here with me again."

Mark just smiled at that not knowing what to say as he never met his father and there were no paintings of him either.

"I miss him so much. You'll know when you meet your mate." Mark cringed at that. He knew there would be no mate in the near future.

"Haa..." His papa breathed out heavily. "I know. Sensitive topic. No need to tense up, Minhyungie."

His papa was the only one using his first given name. His father gave him the name Mark.

"One day you'll find someone, I just know. It's intuition. And you'll finally understand what people talk about. You'll find someone for you like Lucas was for me."
Jungwoo hid the tear that escaped again with a dreamy sigh. But Mark knew better.

"You are old enough to know the mating bond is very strong, right?"

Mark turned to the only important person in his life cluelessly.
"Uh, yeah. What do you mean with that, Papa?"

"I miss him so much that if I hadn't been pregnant with you I would've went to heavens with him. That's how much I love him. But I have you to protect. I can see him when I know you have a sweet mate by your side."