CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: A Dark premonition...

Both seiko and MP were both heading toward what was left of the auditorium and everyone whom was there was crushed under the rubble.

MP: I'll search for suvivors Seiko find ruruka and izayoi!!

Seiko: OKAY!!

Then both seiko and MP began pulling out debris and search for any survivors and manage to find adults along with some reserve student's.

MP: There you go.

Students and several adults: Thank you.

And so several people were found by MP and Seiko but some were found either injured badly or found dead but in the end half the people inside the auditorium was found alive while some were killed by the bomb..by the time police and the 3 ambulance's arrived they got medics patching the injure.

Seiko: It's hard to watch this M-kun.

MP: Yeah did you find them?

Seiko: Yes their fine but ruruka broke her left leg but she'll make it.

MP: What about Izayoi?

Seiko: Well he's got broken ribs while trying to protect ruruka so he'll be okay.

MP: Great that's go to hear.

Then MP notice something else as police officers also were putting nagito i the police car.

MP: Nagito?

Then MP head toward to officers and try to ask why.

MP: Excuse me officer but where are you taking him?

Officer: To the station...we received an anonymous call about him placing bombs around the building but before we arrived..we were too late..

MP looks at Nagito with shock hearing what that cop that cop and how it just blew his trust with komaeda. But they put komaeda in the car and drove off. Seiko walks toward MP.

Seiko: What happened?..

MP: Nagito got arrested..

Seiko: *Gasp!*

Police: WATCH OUT!!

Then a small rock from the ruin was falling and bonks MP on the head and he falls to the floor knocking him out..

Seiko: MP!!!!

*MP's dream*

Mp's eyes opens to the sound of engines and a window of clouds.

MP: Huh?

...: TETSUO CHANGE DIRECTION NOW!!!

MP Turns to see a women with white hair and a white dress.

MP: Huh?--yeeeowww!!!

...: WEISS WHAT'S HAPPENING OH GOD THERE'S SMALL FISHES EVERYWHERE BITING OUR SKIN OWWW!!!

MP: HOLY F**K JESUS CHRIST HOW THE F**K DO I FLY THIS THING HOLY JESUS--*see's a piranha biting his arm* WHAT THE F**K!!! F**KING PIRANHAS!!, F**KING PIRANHA!!!, FF**KKING PIRANHA'S!!!!! WHAT THE F**K *Sees tentacles destroying turbines on the plane* WHERE THE F**K DID THE OCTOPUS COME FROM!?!?! WHAT IN THE JESUS CHRIST-- WHAT THE F**K IS THAT???

...: *flying towards them* THERE YOU ARE!!!

MP: WHERE THE F**K DO WE--OH MY GOD!!!!!

*EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!*

*End of Mp's dream*

MP: AAAAHHHHH!!!

MP woke up all scared and he was taking alot of quick breathing looking around and realize it's a dream.