CHAPTER 16

Everyone then sits and begins the meeting with MP

MP: Alright before imposter please introduce yourself to tsumiki.

Mikan: Huh?

Imposter then takes off his ryoto wig to reveal his black hair which shocked mikan.

Mikan: (screams) Who is he?

Mikan: But where is the real Mitarai?

MP: That's why we're here because he's kidnapped.

Ibuki and Mikan: (Gasp)

MP: Which is why we need to find him and it was ibuki who knows what we're dealing with.

Ibuki: Yep ibuki did.

Mikan: Who exactly?

MP: Enoshima Junko.

Imposter: That's something i'm still trying to come to conclusion.

MP: But we still have questions to answer what does a fashion model want with an animator?

Ibuki: Maybe for fashion designs?

MP: But now we need to search for more clues, mikan as much as this pains me to say it but will you help us out?

Mikan: (blushes) Sure anything for you my M-kun.

MP: (sighs) Oh my f**king god.

And like that they began their search around the area surrounding in hope of looking for any clue to finding ryoto. MP however walk around asking about anyone with a blonde ponytail hair.

MP: Did you happen to see anyone by this description?

Elderly man: Oh yes I saw her chasing some kid with brownish hair with some pointy thing on his head a few hours ago, they both went towards the park over there.

MP: Thanks for the information.

MP then went to the park and search for anything useful leading to junko. But then he noticed something on the ground, it was junko's red and white ribbon still tied but on the ground. MP proceeds to pick it up and check for anything else to find but then heard a familiar voice.

Seiko: M-kun hey M-kun how are you.

MP: Oh hey seiko.

Then MP put the ribbon in his pocket and walked towards seiko and kissed her. Then MP notices that she's carrying a basket meaning one thing.

MP: Seiko you brought Sucy along?

Seiko: Yeah I just thought sucy could use more time outside since she's inside my apartment all the time with Akumastu.

MP: I guess your right.

MP and Seiko then begin a walk around while MP decides to carry sucy in the basket. But then something else happen as from a distant appears to be makoto and some girl he's with.