CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: Arrival of many?

TOKYO Train station

MP and Seiko were at the train station hoping to meet this person MP knows.

Seiko: Well it's been 10 minutes do you think she missed the train?

MP: No she was known to arrive on time for anything but this isn't her, also I got a text from her saying she is here.

But then as MP see's from a distance was his old friend whom was walking out of the front gate.

MP: Oh there she is!!!

Seiko: Oh that's her?

MP: Yep that's her, HEY NEMI OVER HERE!!!!

Then MP wave his hands in the air, nemi on the other hand was saw MP and started walking towards him.

MP: Seiko Id like you to meet nemi or as she called.

M

P: Nemesis...

Seiko: *Worried* Nemesis!?!?

MP: Yep she never told her real name so she always calls herself nemesis, but for me I call her nemi.

Nemi: *annoyed* Mmmmmm!!!

MP: Okay okay let's get going shall we.

Nemi: Yes please do.

And like that the 3 went in a cab and drove back to seiko's apartment however the girl who was with Nemi began finding MP, after 10 minutes the 3 arrived at their house.

MP: Finally home huh let's get inside.

And so the 3 begin walking toward seiko apartment as seiko opens the door to show kaede craddling sucy.

Kaede: Hello you two.

Seiko: Hey kaede how's sucy doing?

Kaede: Doing good but who is the person behind you.

MP: This is Nemi-

Nemi: A-HEM!!!!!

MP: Nemesis to be exact.

Kaede: Ohh um is She really called nemesis

MP: Yep she is anyways nemesis, you stay here, me and seiko are heading off to school okay see ya.

Then seiko and MP went off and closed the door leaving nemi and kaede alone with sucy.

Nemi: Soo what's with the baby?

Kaede: Sucy isn't their child they adopted her.

Nemi: Ohh nevermind then.

~Meanwhile in a nearby forest road~

As we see into the forest we see the suppose green haired individual that entered from the portal.

....: Hellooo is anyone hereeee??