CHAPTER 9

MP: Sucy Babysitter?

Kaede: Yep i'm gonna be her baby sitter.

MP: Well where's Kimura?

Kaede: She said she was going to get something at the store and also told me to be aware of MP which is you right?

MP: Yes that's me.

Kaede: By the way what does MP stand for?

MP: That's something my parents told me was a secret.

Kaede: But you know what's funny is that i'm friends with a babysitter, her name is Harukawa but she's on a cruise vacation with her boyfriend Momota.

MP: Oh that nice of him to do that, but also how's sucy doin?

Kaede: She's asleep but you guys don't have a crib for her to sleep in.

MP: Yeah we are planning on getting one at some point.

Kaede: Well thats a relief to hear.

Just then crying was heard from the bedroom, kaede then got up to check on sucy, MP then followed to check only to see kaede hold sucy in her arms and began rocking her slowy to calm her down.

MP: Hey kaede mind if I hold her.

Kaede: Sure.

Kaede then hands sucy to MP and held her close to him. MP couldn't help but smile seeing himself hold a baby, sure she wasn't his biological daughter but she feels like one.

MP: Hey sucy how are you.

Sucy then opens her eyes and looks at MP. MP then was amazed, her eyes were red with white pupils, probably from the genetic mutation she was born with. Sucy then starts smiling which made MP feel all happy.

Kaede: awww you both look amazing together.

MP: Ohh yeah it does.

Then front door opens revealing seiko with a few bags. She then sees MP and kaede.

Seiko: Hello M-kun and Akamatsu-san.

Kaede: Hello.

MP: Hey Seiko-chan.

Seiko then blushed realising what he called her.

Seiko: (Thought) Seiko-chan.

MP: How are you.

Seiko: Oh well I went the store to get something for but I had a little help doing the carrying.

MP: And who could that be?

Then suddenly someone was carrying what appeared to be a box with a crib on the picture and it was Komaeda.

Komaeda: Hello.

MP: What im the world Nagito?

Komaeda: Yes it's indeed me I was walking home when I saw Kimura carrying this box so I helped her out.

MP: Okay.

Komaeda: By the way your secret will be safe with me.

MP: What secret?

Komaeda: About your child.

MP realized that he was still carrying sucy but seiko and MP also decided to keep sucy a secret cause if everyone found out it would mean complete shock and worst is that if mikan found out she'll might kill seiko out of pure rage.

MP: Oh thanks Nagito.

Komaeda: Okay well I should get going later you two.

Kaede: And I'll be leaving as well bye MP and Kimura-san