CHAPTER 5

MP was just stunned and dumb founded, sure he can be a man of his word but the moment seiko kissed him his whole world just stopped as if time was frozen for those few minutes. He then try to move but seiko wrapped her arms around him and kept him still but then her kiss was going even deeper as MP could feel her tongue moving around his mouth. MP then looked at her and hers eyes were closed but notices that she was crying but MP then decided to do the right thing and kissed her back.

Seiko: (thoughts) he's kissing me, Oh my god he's kissing me back!!!!!!!

In her mind a chibi seiko was squealing with joy and was kissing and hugging a chibi MP. But suddenly was back to reality when she out of breath and let's go of MP just to catch some air.

MP: (exhausted) ha ha Seiko ha what was ha that all about?

Seiko: It's because you left without saying goodbye to me and payment for not seeing me for so long.

MP: oh i'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you and not say goodbye.

Seiko: Oh really what I remember was that ruruka told that you guys left and do you have any idea I felt when I was little, it broke my little heart and I hated you MP but now that your here I wanted to tell you for so long.

MP had nothing to say he didn't know that she was this serious about how much she missed but he needed to know one thing.

MP: So the kiss was more of a love/hate gift?

Seiko: I just missed you that's all really.

MP: Soooo this is awkward now I got to go now.

Seiko: I'll see you later.

Like that seiko and MP both went different ways, MP however touched his lips he can still feel her lips on them, he then continued walking back to his dorm. Seiko on the other was happy in fact the term was removed for something else, love. When she entered her dorm she just smiled and walked towards her bed grab a pillow and screamed which was muffled cause it would've been loud.

Seiko: I can't believe I did it I actually kissed him I had no idea what was going through my head but it felt like heaven ohhh M-kun.

She then rests on her bed started having dreams about Her and M-kun being together.

Next day

MP woke up from bed. He then remembered something about seiko and mikan, they had this huge crush on him, it was kinda sweet but a bit off. He then went to take a shower.

MP: (thought) Well I got to think of about this, first mikan had hug me which was okay but seiko was kissing me that was off but I do have a crush on her so guest she loves me back, but what do I do when those two find out they both have a crush on me. They'll start fighting over me that will be tricky to deal with.

After he was done with the shower he put on his school uniform grabbed his pack and went outside his dorm and walked to hopes peak, just as he went towards the front door he heard a familiar voice calling out to him.

Mikan: M-kun, M-kun, M-kun hold up for a moment.

MP: Oh hey mikan how are you?

Mikan: Oh im fine in fact there's something I wanted to tell you something.

MP: Really what is it?

Mikan then walkeds toward MP and grabbed his head and slams her lips into MP, this caused his eyes to widen and froze stiff, he then looked at mikan, her eyes were closed and she was enjoying it until she lets go.

MP: (blushing) Mikan!!!

Mikan: I wanted to say that I loved you and I want to be your girlfriend.

MP: (shocked) Wait what!!!!

...: YOU B*TCH HOW DARE YOU KISS HIM HE'S MINE!!!!

MP then looked and see seiko all angry and her bag was dropped to the ground. MP then noticed that her friend ruruka and her boyfriend Izaiyoi was there witnessing this.

Ruruka: Ummm hey seiko we'll meet you later come on love we got to go.

Ruruka and Izaiyoi both enterd the front door leaving MP to deal with seiko and mikan.

Mikan: whats wrong kimura-senpai is it because I kissed M-kun first instead of you.

Seiko: I kissed him first and second I don't want any girl getting their claws on him!!!

Mikan: WHAT YOU KISSED HIM FIRST!!!!!!

Seiko: Yeah how do like me now nurse notjoy!!!

Mikan: (Gasp) Why you!!!

Mikan then jumps onto seiko and they began punching eachother. MP just stood there watching them just beat each other up, they were scratching, clawing, slapping and pulling each other hair.

MP: It's like cats fighting over tuna and i'm the tuna welp I better get going now.

And like that MP just walked away and left mikan and seiko going at each others throats. After a few minute's MP made to class 77-B, when he opened it he's nagito, sonia, gundam, and Chiaki there. The others must be on their way.

MP: Hello everyone.

Komeada: Hello MP.

Sonia: Hey MP.

Gundam: Greetings writer.

Chiaki: Oh hello.

MP then went to his desk to wait for the others, then after a few minutes Akane, ibuki and Mahiru. After their greetings they went to desks but next kimda shocked everyone it was Mikan, she was brusied up and had scratches and her face and an ice pack over her left eye.

Mahiru: OH MY GOD MIKAN WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU.

Mikan: Oh its nothing it's just an accident with a cat.

Akane: That ain't no cat attack looked like you went through a fight.

Ibuki: Yeah seriously what happened?

Mikan: Alright let's just say that say that I kinda got into a fight with someone I didn't like.

Ibuki: Someone you didn't like?

MP then kept quiet he didn't want say something that can cause a scene so he waited until all the other student's to arrive and his teacher to begin class.