CHAPTER 15

After Ando said goodbye and left, MP came out and stretched out.

MP: Well that was quick what did she want by the way?

Seiko: It was just a few medicine for her boyfriend that's all.

MP: Oh well what now?

Warning bits of lemon

Seiko then smiles and walks towards MP and kisses him, which MP kiss her back. Seiko starts moaning and they walk towards a couch thats in the lab room and continue kissing each other as they cuddle closely, MP then rubs seiko's hair slowly but felt her hair wrap around his fingers but decides to continue, seiko on the other hand felt amazed having some time for herself, but then seiko gasps as she felt MP's hand on her breast gently being rubbed but continues with this moment. But then seiko wanted more she then uses her left hand to go to MP pants and rub his private spot and he moans so he continue to kiss until they both stop kissing to catch some air.

End of lemon

MP: (Exhausted) Wow seiko thats ha something.

Seiko: Me too I never I go this far but maybe we should do it somewhere that isn't in school.

MP: (blushing) Yeah.

Seiko: (giggles) Maybe I should continue on my notes okay.

MP: I'll be going now later seiko-chan

Seiko: Wait aren't you worried about mikan, you know following you.

MP: Yeah that too- wait that's it.

Seiko: What is it?

MP: I think I now know how to solve this problem by fighting fire with fire.

MP then ran out the door and close it, leaving seiko alone, but then seiko just begin writing in her notes but she just studders knowing what just happened. They just kissed but something just snap but they stopped knowing what would happen if they continued.

Seiko: What happened back there it felt so weird but not right at all.

Meanwhile with makoto

Makoto gets up and stretched his arms out, it was half an hour when he fell asleep, but then he heard a knock on the door so he opened it to reveal a girl with light purple hair, violet eyes, and wore a purple vest with purple boot. This was Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective and makoto's secret girlfriend.

Makoto: Oh hello Kirigiri-san.

Kyoto: Hello Naegi.

Kyoko then enters the room and makoto closes the door and begins talking.

Makoto: So what brings you here Kirigiri-san?

Kyoko: Are you aware of the murder of the Ultimate traditional dancer?

Makoto: Yeah that was horrible for the upperclassmen to lose one of their friends.

Kyoko: But you want to know how she died?

Makoto: I guess so.

Truth be told makoto is her partner when ever she needed him since he was a good keen eye on the cases.

Kyoko: Apparently she died by being torn in half by some animal, I had to talk with the Ultimate Animal-Breeder.

Flashback

Kyoko: Mr. Tanaka may I speak with you for a moment.

Gundam: Speak now mortal i'm just heading to the pet store to get food for my deva's of destruction.