CHAPTER 12

MP was just shocked hearing this, the fact that one of his classmates is dead is just shook to his core. Everyone just couldn't say anything and mahiru just cried more.

MP: When did this happen?

Chisa: Police found her near a forest saying that someone was taking her there and next was found dead, they couldn't tell us what or who did it.

Mahiru: (crying) Why did it have to be her?

Fuyuhiko: Jeez sure she can rude some times but her being dead just feels messed up.

Souda: Yeah I hear ya.

Sonia: Yes indeed.

Mikan: Mhmm.

MP then pulled out his a tissure box and went to Mahiru desk and gave it to her. She then looks up to see MP.

MP: Here you'll need this.

Mahiru: (sniffs) thank you MP.

He then walks toward chisa desks and handed her a flashdrive.

MP: Here Mrs. Yukizome, me and Mitarai presentation it's on this flash drive.

Chisa: Ohh umm i'll look into it.

MP then walked to his desk and then begin classwork. After class is over MP walked out seeing mahiru all depressed and walk away. Then Komaeda walked next to MP.

Komaeda: It's a shame really.

MP: Hmm?

Komaeda: To lose a close friend can be painful to forget even if you never saw their body.

MP: Yeah I agree but also how did you know about mikan and seiko fighting over me?

Komaeda: Oh I was watching from a distance before getting into the classroom.

He then walks away leaving MP there confused, then he walks to the lunch area and see's from the distant was makoto eating with a girl with light purple hair and purple eyes and they were talking and what MP realized was from the far right was junko and mukuro as who she called her, to avoid being spotted MP walked out of the lunch and eat a bench near the fountain where it was near the front of the school. But then a familiar voice was heard from a distance, it was of course seiko with a small bag she had.

Seiko: Hey M-kun how are you?

MP: Oh hey seiko.

Seiko: Are you okay?

MP: No it's just that someone in my classroom just got murderd this morning.

Seiko: (gasp) Oh my god that's horrible!!!!

MP: Yeah it was hard to hear it hit Koizumi that hardest poor girl.

Seiko: So who was the classmates that got murdered?

MP: It was Saionji Hiyoko: Ultimate Traditional Dancer; police found her body in a forest.

Seiko: Why would someone kill an ultimate?

MP: Who knows Seiko who knows.

Then MP and seiko sat down and began eating their lunch, but MP then saw Chiaki from a distance and notice the person next to her, it was a guy he had this black suit on, he also brownish hair and with an ahoge almost like Makoto's only more bigger.

MP: (thought) Is that Makoto's brother?

Then The guy and Chiaki both left leaving MP to eat his lunch with seiko who has a salad, after they finished MP and seiko got up and leavbut before he did seiko kissed his cheek which made MP smile.

Seiko: Later M-kun.

MP: You too seiko-chan.

And like that MP went on his amd headed to the dorm area and opened his dorm, locked the door and put his bag down, he then rest on his bed, then he closes his eyes and sleep.

10 minutes later

MP open his eyes to feel a little drowsy and tired.

MP: (exhausted) Dang how long was I asleep, jeez well might as well get back to typing stories as usual.

But then suddenly he felt his right hand touched by something and he froze and looked to his right to see mikan kissing his hand.

MP: (scared) M-mmmmikan what are doing here and more importantly how did you get in my dorm???

Then mikan then get up from the bed and MP eyes widen and blushed crimson, mikan was naked from up and down, what's worse is that MP can see her chest and mikan was smiling at him.

Mikan: (giggles) so M-kun what do you think, doesn't my body look like a goddess go ahead take me and make me into your sex-slave but more importantly your future wife.

MP just stood there scared beyond belif to see the truth behind mikan. To many, a shy nurse who wouldn't hurt a fly, but to MP, a full crazed women who'd stalk a boy they love and make them their's. MP didn't know what to do and then decided one last idea.

Run away and screech like a chimpanzee.

MP: (screaming) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then MP stormed the front door without closing and ran for his life but not without mikan yelling.

Mikan: COOME BAACK!!!

MP didn't listen and kept on running and running until he open the dorm lobby exit and still kept running and suddenly MP finds himself inthe front area of hopes peak but decided to rest on the fountain for a few minutes. But now knows something, how did mikan get in his dorm and second was she following him all the way to his dorm?? So many questions needed to be solve but then he heard a familiar voice.

Chiaki: Hello MP.

MP: Oh hey Nanami.

Then MP sees next to her was that guy from earlier.

....: Hello I'm Haijme Hinata please to meet you Mr.MP.

MP: So are you a new student for hopes peak.

Hinata: Yep I'll be joining 77th class on monday.

MP: So what talent are you, mines is the "Ultimate Sci-fi Writer".

Hinata: Well it's Ultimate ???.

MP: What is Ultimate???.

Hinata: From what they told me is that it's a talent that rare among the ultimate's

MP: Okay well I better get going later you two.

MP then ran out the front gate leaving hajime and chiaki there.

Chiaki: I should get going later hajime.

Hinata: You too nanami.

Then hinata went a different way and something was on his mind.

Hinata: (thoughts) MP what a weird name probably short for his full name and ultimate sci-fi writer.

Then his eyes turn crimson red.

Hinata: How boring.