CHAPTER 4

FLASHBACK

Osaka preschool

We see many kids leaving the school running to the front for the school bus just to get home but we see from the side of MP and Seiko walking straight to home.

Seiko: It's nice that I get to meet your parents they must be nice.

MP: Yeah my mom and dad are the best parents ever we get to travel alot of places and plus you get to meet them.

Seiko: Okay.

As they were walking the path back until a noise was heard, Seiko and MP stopped where they were.

MP: Did you hear that seiko it sounded like crying?

Seiko: Yeah it's coming from that allyway.

They then followed the noise until it lead them to a green dumpster for trash then the crying was coming from the dumpster, MP then slowly walks toward it until he jump on some boxes to see whats inside and MP's eyes widen, it was a little girl with purple hair with a bit of torn clothes, when she looked up at him, he noticed that her eyes were purple as well but one of her eyes were blacked and her face was had bruises on them.

MP: Hey are you alright?

When she did she starts crawling back to the corner and covered her face with her arms.

Mikan: P-p-please d-don't hurt me!!!!!

MP: Hey I won't hurt you i'm MP what's your name?

Mikan: M-mikan that's my name.

MP: Why are you hiding in here you know their could be rats in there?

Mikan then starts crying and MP didn't know what to do.

Seiko: M-kun is she okay?

MP: I don't know but we should take her to my parents.

MP then opened his backpack and pulled something out.

MP: Hey mikan here take this its a bag of grapes.

Mikan then looked at the bag and took it quickly and easily eat all of it.

MP: Hey mikan would you like to come with us?

Mikan then nods her up and down meaning yes

MP: ok then seiko can you help Mikan get out?

Seiko: okay.

Seiko then grabs both of mikans arm's and pulls her out of dumpster, then MP jumps and pulls himself out.

MP: so mikan do you want help my might be able to help you?

Mikan: r-really?

MP: yes.

Then like that MP,Seiko, and their new friend mikan began walking all the to MP's home.

FLASHBACK END

W then return to MP still being hugged by Mikan, to MP its amazing to see one of his friend here in hopes peak. But one thing was still on his mind. What ever happened to Mikan after he left?

MP: Hey umm Mikan can you let go now?

Mikan: (blushing) Ohh sorry M-kun.

She then let's go of MP, for a moment of silence MP then spoke.

MP: So Tsumiki how have you been?

Mikan: Umm well i've been doing fine and also now that i'm the ultimate nurse so helping people is always been my job since I was a child.

MP: That's amazing you truly are something huh?

He then hears a beep and it was his watch timer was up.

MP: Ohh sorry Mikan I got to go now see you later.

Mikan: Oh okay i'll see you later M-kun.

MP then left the classroom leaving Mikan all alone, but when all was clear, she then squeals with happiness, jumping in. (the air for a few minutes and stops to take breath. She couldn't believe that the man she truly loves is here of all places.

Mikan: (thoughts) M-kun, M-kun, M-kun, M-kun, M-kun, M-kun, M-kuuuunnnnnn I can't believe he's here to think I would never see him again but my wish has finally come true ohh my knight in shining armor.

It's true that MP is her supposed true love and the very reason she escaped from her abusive father. When MP took her to his home she just felt more happy to be away from her old home, when MP told his parents about her they were shocked about on why she was in that dumpster all bruised and had a black eye. His parents then told mikan why she was like this mikan began explaining about how her dad beat her and lived horribly. This shocked MP parents to their core and MP's father was then calling the police while his mother took care of her bruises and black eye. After her father was arrested and taken to prison mikan was then adopted by a new family, one that truly loved her as their own everything was perfect but there one major thing that blocked her way to MP.

Seiko kimura, MP's other female friend or her rival who also happens to love MP as well.

Mikan: But kimura will be a problem she might even confess now that he's here. I just have to get to him before that b*tch takes him from me.

Meanwhile with MP

MP was walking back to his dorm, still amazed of the fact that somehow mikan was there in the same school as he is but before could walk further in just a few feet was none other then-

MP: Seiko?

Seiko was just standing there all exhausted as if she was running. She then looked at MP and spoke.

Seiko: M-kun?

MP: Ohh it's been a while you okay

Seiko: Umm I well I-

MP: Hold on a minute I got water in my bag.

MP then pulled out a small bottle of water and handed it to seiko, she then grabbed it and drink it very quickly until there was nothing left.

Seiko: thank you and here's my return gift.

MP: Really what is-

Then seiko slapped MP cheek

MP: Oww seiko what the hel-

Then seiko grabbed MP's head and kissed him.