CHAPTER 3

MP and Chisa finally made it to Class 77-B and just when their about door, noises can be heard from inside the room.

Chisa: Oh dear.

MP: What is it Mrs.Yukizome?

Then suddenly the door opens and a girl comes out, she was wearing a standard hopes peak uniform, she had light pink curled hair and light skin, her eyes were pink and plus she had a 8-bit spaceship hairpin. She also was playing a pink portable handheld console.

Chisa: Hello nanami-san.

Chiaki: Hello sensei.

Chisa: So Nekomaru and Owari are-

Chiaki: Fighting again yes they are.

Then chiaki noticed the boy behind Yukizome.

MP: Oh hello i'm MP and i'm the Ultimate sci-fi writer please to meet Mrs Uhhh?

Chiaki: Nanami Chiaki, Ultimate Gamer.

Chisa: Anyways you both stay here i'll try to stop get to stop them fighting.

Then chisa entered the classroom and closed the door. After a few minutes the sound of fighting suddenly calm down and then chisa opens the door.

Chisa: Alright the fighting is over, you both can come in now.

MP and Chiaki: Ok.

When MP and Chiaki entered the classroom, it was quite a mess there was broken desks everywhere and some of the walls had holes and crack all over the place and the window side had a massive hole showing outside.

MP: (thought) Wow looks like a warzone in here.

Chisa: Bye the way everyone I'd like you all to meet our newest addition of the class Mr.M.

MP: Wait what?

77 class: Huhhhh!!!!

Chisa: Mr.M please introduce yourself to the class.

MP: Umm o-okay.

MP then stepped forward in front of the class and took a deep breath and spoke.

MP: Hello everyone my name is MP and i'm the Ultimate Sci-Fi writer please to meet you all.

...: ahahahaha!!!!

...: Saionji-san be respectful.

...: Sorry.

Chisa: Anyways class please introduce yourself yourselves to Mr.MP from front to back okay now begin.

The first person who came up was a guy, he had a purple scarf wrapped around his mouth and pale skin, 2 different eye color and had wrappings on his arms, he also had black and light grey hair but what surprised MP is that he had 4 hamsters on his scarf.

Gundam: Greeting simply mortal my name is Tanaka Gundam: Ultimate Animal Breeder and servent of the Dark Gods and these are my 4 devas of destruction.

Then the hamsters then start doing random poses for style.

Then the next person was girl she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes

Sonia: Im Sonia Nevermind: Ultimate Princess please to meet you MP.

MP:(thought) Princess? Wait a minute there is a place called Novoslec and they have a royal which means she must the princess.

Then the next person was a guy he was different he was wearing a blue jacket and white shirt and he had a blue cap, also he had pink hair and eyes.