Last night

A/N

Quick warning, I let shit get pretty fucking Dark in this one, (pun only half intended) but hey.. enjoy anyways i guess.

Lying in bed that night I held my knees up and put them together. In my hand the feeling of torn, tattered paper is apparent as I clutch the now old and worn out photo of my mother tighter to my body. Late as it was, I wasn't able to find sleep and instead found myself mesmerized by the sight of a simple photo.

My mother really was a beautiful sight, her raven hair and soft face made her big doe-y eyes seem even more kind and caring than anyone could've thought of. Just thinking about it gave me a warm familiar feeling and I couldn't help but smile sadly.

I miss her..

And I miss the days when I'd come home and she'd be in the kitchen with my brother and father. I'd enter and look down at my feet as I took off my shoes by the door and rush into my room. Back then I was bullied and weak, only my mother knew and I made her swear not to tell. 

After collapsing onto my bed from all the pain and bruises i'd hear my door open and watched her enter. 

Looking up and away from the memories I watched the door knob turn slowly and quietly almost as if the person opening it knew I was watching.

"Pit." My name rang out, making me shiver. ".. Yes?" I answered, hoping to be left alone for tonight, just tonight, I just need tonight. 

The door opens and my limbs grow weak I look down as he stares down at me. "Where's your fuckin' brother?" He slurs and clutches the door firmly in his big hand. "I-I don't know, please-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."  He raises his voice and makes his way to the bed, stumbling a bit. Shaking now I can't help but cower as his hand gets closer to my face. "P-please, DAD!-" I shout before getting held by the throat. "DON'T  CALL ME THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!" He yells in my face, the smell of alcohol surrounding me and making breathing that much more of a struggle. "o-..okay.." I gasped out in pain and waited for a few seconds as he released me. 

I finally breathe and sprawl out on my bed, for a moment I really thought it was over. "What the fuck..?"  He speaks up in the dark. looking down, "This, this is MY wife.." He glares at the mess of my body telling me that this will be far worse than I thought.

Same as Usual (Pit x Link)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें