ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

===

===

Jungkook is sitting in the airport, waiting for his flight, Ji-sang had gratefully bought him a bottle of banana milk to drink, while they wait. But it isn't like Jungkook is going to be bored, all his friends have tagged along, to wave Jungkook off until the moment he steps foot on the aeroplane.

"Babydoll, you have to call me everyday, promise me," Taehyung whines, clinging onto Jungkook like a little koala, pouting adorably.

"Aren't I suppose to be the one, whining and stuff?" Jungkook chuckles, pecking Taehyung's soft lips.

Hyeon-woo and Ji-sang, smile softly at the interaction between the two boys. "I kinda wish we could take them with us," Hyeon-woo admits, cooing at how all the boys love each other so much.

"Could you?" Jimin asks, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"I wish we could, but I don't think we'd have permission to do so," Ji-sang sighs, "besides, Jungkook here won't have it easy, he still has to learn Japanese."

"I already know how to speak Japanese!" Jungkook retorts in Japanese, an offended look written across his face.

"Well, that's a lot of work already done for us," Hyeon-woo laughs, "I told you, Jungkook is a lot smarter then what is told about him."

"I also can fluently speak Chinese, Thai, English and I am confident in French and Latin," Jungkook informs.

"Yeah, yeah, growing up in possibly the worse place in Busan made you into a genius, we get it," Seokjin jokes.

"Oh Jungkook, you're going to have to screw on your lid for that, we're about to board," Ji-sang quickly informs, standing up from his seat at the small airport restaurant. Jungkook gives his friends a sad look, before tightly screwing on the lid to the banana milk.

They all make their way up the gates, just in time for the speakers to announce that their plane is boarding. Jungkook turns around to his friends, for the last time. "Guys..." Jungkook makes out, just above a whisper. Everyone looks up at him, with puppy dog eyes. "I... I'm going to miss you guys so much, and I love you all so much. Thank you for sticking by me, even when I was being a crazy bitch in the beginning, flipping tables in the middle of my maths class. And thank you for putting up with my extreme mood swings, secrecy and all the other shitty stuff I do. I haven't exactly been the... Nicest... But you were all dumb enough to stay with me, even when no one else would. So thank you for everything."

"I think this is the only time, I've seen you being respectful," Jimin jokes, through his heavy flow of tears.

"Shut up, Hyung," Jungkook mumbles, wiping away some of the endless flow of tears.

Jimin gaps loudly, "you finally called me hyung!" Jimin puts his hand to his chest, as if he had just been given the best present, that he could ever want.

All the boys join together, for the last time, in a massive group hug, "gonna miss y'all weirdos," Jungkook sobs, stepping away as Ji-sang calls his name. He scurries to his uncle's side, waving off his crying friends. Ji-sang hugs Jungkook closely, comforting the sad bunny.

"It'll be okay, don't worry," he comforts, kissing the top of Jungkook's head, stroking his soft locks. "You can still call them every single day, and as long as you stay on top of your studies, I'll look into booking a trip back here, for the holidays," Ji-sang promises.

Jungkook looks up at him, with big, watery, puppy eyes, "please," he manages to make out through a choked sob.

Ji-sang hands their tickets over to get them checked, before the trio all board the plane. Jungkook looks around for the last time, his friends all frantically waving goodbye, all trying to get his attention. Their bunny waves back.

A lonely tear,

Rolls down his cheek.

=== END ===

Sorry this took so long to complete, I was expecting to finish this book like ages ago, like late September, early October the latest.

Please forgive me 💜

There probably won't be a sequel anytime soon, as I'll be very busy next year, with my series. Remember that my inbox is always open if you want to talk, and if you have gone through something like rape, even if it scary, there are people out there who want to help. Don't let people get away with doing something so disgusting, and illegal. I know it's hard, but don't let these people hold power over you. You are strong and beautiful.

Keep shining, my angels!

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

19.12.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ