ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

===

===

TRIGGERING CONTENT

===

Jungkook didn't exactly know what he is doing, standing in front of Kijung's supposed party, his expectations were not met, looking at the seemingly ordinary house. With no loud music blaring, not even a hint of booze and weed in the air, you can't even hear the sound of people dancing around. Granted, Kijung had asked Jungkook to come a little earlier, to help set up, but this isn't Jungkook's first time helping throw a party. He knows that the smell of booze and weed, is ringing out into the air long before the party starts.

Jungkook still walks up to the front door, after assessing the situation. Sure, his friends hated this particular smart mouth, but his friends are invited to this party, along with the whole school. Not to mention, Jungkook had no real reason to dislike the boy, his only real motive being that his friends have a bad feeling about him.

Kijung answers the door, almost immediately after Jungkook knocks. "Oh hey, you're here," Kijung greets.

"Well yeah, you invited me," Jungkook replies, giving him the hint of sass, just to sort of send out a warning, not to get too comfortable.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm just getting some tables and shit ready as of now, people should start arriving at like nine," Kijung explains, letting Jungkook inside his home.

"Mhm, what do you want me to do?" Jungkook asks, looking around, taking note of everything, around. Jungkook identifies that, it looks like this house is far from being ready to be used as a party, sure some fold up tables were set up, with various bowls, although they are completely empty.

"I guess you could go upstairs, and get the chips from there," Kijung suggests.

"Why aren't they in the kitchen?" Jungkook asks skeptically, seeing the kitchen very clearly behind him.

"You think I'm throwing this party with my parents permission? Take a hike, they'd never allow me to buy like thirty-two bags of chips alone, I'd be grounded immediately. So I kept them in my room, where they can't find it," Kijung explains, rolling his eyes as if it is the most common answer on the planet.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and walks up the stairs, searching for the room he his sent to, he looks through a few random rooms, walking into the bathroom, toilet and, master bedroom, before finding Kijung's bedroom.

Jungkook looks around, for the mysterious bag of chips. He can hear Kijung, enter the room, as he bends over the bed, centered in the middle of the room, to look for the disappearing chips.

"Yo dude, are you sure you bought chips? Because like, I've been looking and I can't find shit."

"Oh Jungkook, you are so so naive. But you do look so good, bent over like that, for me."

===

"Guys, I've got a bad feeling about this, who the fuck would be throwing a party out here?" Hoseok asks, looking out the window, and the houses and streets become more shabby, traveling into the more dangerous places.

"Maybe Kijung lives out here, I dunno. But we're only going to keep Jungkook safe, there's no way in hell I trust that shit head," Seokjin sighs, but takes in Hoseok's point as consideration. One wouldn't exactly throw a party if they're living a little hard up.

"I don't like that Kijung, just the way he touches our Kookie. You don't think there's the possibility that he gave us a, ya know, fake address?" Yoongi suggests.

Namjoon hums, "well, we're almost there, so we'll just find out, won't we?"

Seokjin turns the corner, following the map on his phone. They come closer and closer to their supposed destination. Until Siri pings, "you have reached your destination!"

"What the fuck... No! THAT LITTLE SHIT HEAD GAVE US A FAKE ADDRESS! THIS IS THE PLACE OF THAT FIRE A FEW MONTHS AGO!" Taehyung growls, the amount of venom spitting out in words is deadly.

===

"KIJUNG GET THE FUCK OFF ME! LET ME OUT OF THESE CUFFS!" Jungkook yells, thrashing about uselessly against his restraints. All while Kijung merely chuckles evilly.

"I've always had my eye on you, little Jungkookie."

"Don't fucking call me that!" Jungkook growls, spitting pure venom, as he tries to break from the handcuffs.

"I saw how you acted like a little slut, with all of your friends. I thought you'd always be happy to share what you've got then."

Jungkook mumbles unintelligible slurs to the boy, not admitting how it hurts being called a slut by Kijung, other then when his friends call him it. Obviously, when they call hi, a greedy slut, it's all within good fun, and if he ever asked them to stop, they would in a heart beat. When Kijung says he's a slut, it's so raw, it's no longer picking fun. He means it.

"I bet you've been fucking since you came out the womb, yeah? This shouldn't be new to you, we all know that your 'friends' only stick with you, in the hopes that you keep... helping them out." Kijung's words slice through the air, and Jungkook's weak mental state, as he grabs Jungkook's small, exposed waist, hard enough to bruise. Kijung directly grabs Jungkook's, thankfully still clothed, crotch.

Jungkook attempts to kick Kijung back, but seeing as he wasn't exactly in the best position to be delivering hard attacks back, Kijung is unaffected. "Fighting back is just useless Jungkook, just try to enjoy," Kijung, massaging Jungkook's member, as he bites back a groan. He hates how his body responds to the pleasure.

"You're certainly a fighter, I'll give you that. But I can feel you starting to get all hard for me, isn't that cute? It's almost like you know you want this, you whore."

Jungkook thrashes his legs around, yelling out more profanities, as his body shakes. Hot tears roll down his cheeks, as he feels his stomach twist and flop around, the feeling of needing to puke, creeping up on him.

"It's okay Jungkook, just relax."

===

Sorry for not updating last week, as I said in my conversations, I didn't have time to update, as I was having my exam block, and I was studying and such for exams. Anyway, that's over now.

I now have eight weeks holiday, so you can all be expecting updates more often!

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

30.11.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ