ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

===

===

Jungkook is barely pulling on his shoe, as he tries not to stumble down the stairs, while trying to eat and apple, and trying to stuff all of his school books into his bag. At the same time.

Just a few moments before, Jungkook had received the 'I'm outside,' text from Seokjin. The poor bunny had completely forgotten that school starts again today. But he soon remembers.

Jungkook's phone starts ringing as he is half way down the stairs. Jungkook doesn't bother picking it up, instead choosing to jump down the last twelve steps, rolling as he hit the ground.

Jungkook sprints for the door, locking it behind him and jogging to the black Mercedes.

"Jesus, what took you so long?" Yoongi asks from the front seat.

"I forgot that we had school today," Jungkook admits quietly, buckling himself up.

"Dude, you smell of weed. When was the last time you washed those clothes?" Taehyung asks.

"Is this fucking fifty questions? Are you gonna ask me about why I moved to Seoul next?" Jungkook snapped.

"Actually why did you move to Seoul? And why did you come from? I feel like we know so little about you," Hoseok points out.

"Well you can keep wondering, I'm not saying shit," Jungkook growls, combing through his hair with his fingers.

Yoongi was going to ask another question, but Seokjin gave him the evil eye, shaking his head, as a warning.

The boys arrive at the school, making an entrance as the step out of the car. Girls whisper and point, especially the new grade seven kids. Their group had to be the most popular, seeing as they always throw the best parties, and are extremely exclusive. They boys are always invited to random parties, every day, always being told how good looking they are and so on.

"Oppa! How was your holidays?" A group of girls ask, waving their arms.

The boys continue walking forward.

"I'm going to walk our little Kookie to his locker, see you guys," Taehyung informs the others, they all nod, snorting at how Jungkook was already walking off.

Taehyung jogs to catch up with him.

"What's got you in a-," he was quickly cut off.

"On the night of Jimin's party. Did I say anything to you? Like that could be remotely connected to my past?" He asks.

Taehyung looks deep into Jungkook's eyes, trying to get any sort of hint, of any emotion. But his eyes and face remained emotionless. Taehyung thought about whether he should tell the truth or not.

"Well?" Jungkook asks.

"I'll talk to you later," Taehyung say, then bringing his lips to Jungkook's mouth. "In private," he whispers, biting his ear before pulling away.

===

Their teeth clash, hands roam each other's body. They push desks out of the way, as they walk backwards, desperately trying to get as close as they can to one another.

They bite at each other's lips, licking over the bite.

The dominate starts to hungrily kiss down the submissive's neck, as they start to moan loudly.

"Get the fuck out," a deep voice booms from behind the two lovers.

The female turns around, shirt half unbuttoned, hair messy, lip stick smudged, scared to see who had caught her.

"I said, get the fuck out of here," the male growls again. The couple, scared out of their wits, quickly take their, leave, scurrying out the room, leaving the desks in it's disheveled state.

Jungkook looks at the girl and the male with disgust as they rush past him, although he has done the same thing many times. Except he was never caught.

Jungkook steps into the room, Taehyung follows after, who was still looking behind himself.

"Did you really have to kick them out? We could've gone to another abandoned classroom," Taehyung suggests.

"If you caught someone robbing your house, would you let them continue stealing?" Jungkook asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Fair enough."

"We really need to make it clear to the new kids, this is our classroom."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I didn't drag you here to talk about horny grade sevens. I took you here to talk about after Jimin's party, when I brought you home. You said something strange, while you were black out drunk."

"What would that be?" Jungkook asks, back turned to Taehyung, walking around the now messy classroom, looking at the walls, which still had old posters stuck up, from when it was actually used.

"Something about you being in the foster care system."

Jungkook stops moving, he does a full 180 degree turn on his heel, storms over to the door and slams it shut, so no one can hear their conversation. "Whatever I said about the foster care system, you can never speak of it, ever. So you should just forget it."

"Jesus. You sound like you're apart of the mafia or some shit. Come on Babydoll, you can tell me."

"I've only told one person. And it's going to stay like that."

"Well I think I, and the rest of the group, would like to know if the foster care organisation, is going to move you."

Jungkook sighs sadly, dragging his feet over to a chair. "Look, you all know I hate talking about this. My past. And yes, I'm a foster child. But I'm not going to tell you why, or where I've come from, because I'm not proud of it. And the foster care organisation did say that they might have to move me, because my foster family are never home. But that isn't even finalised yet, so you don't have to worry."

Taehyung sighs, sitting down on a chair next to Jungkook, patting his lap, as a signal for Jungkook to come and sit.

"I just want you to know, that us and the rest of the guys, don't see you as a piece of meat. I know it may seem like that. But I want you to know... Know that you can also talk to us."

Jungkook looks into Taehyung's eyes.

"Okay."

"Okay."

===

And after 10 billion years, I finally update again.

You know what movie I wanna see? What's Eat Gilbert Grape, I looks so freaking sweet, but I'm poor and can't afford it.

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

5.08.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ