ᴈ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook walks through the dark store; half opened cans lay on the floor, the mysterious fillings of the cans spill everywhere, in a grey like goop.

"That's just disgusting," Jungkook gags, stepping over it all, trying to avoid the substance getting on his shoes. "Namjoon! This is gross! Can you carry me?" Jungkook whines, pouting cutely.

"I'm not about to risk getting shit all over my shoes, just to carry you," Namjoon says in a flat tone, raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook pouts, but keeps venturing forward. A few isles away, something crashes down, creating a loud, echoing bang throughout the shop. Six boys stop dead in their tracks, cautiously listening out for more movement. Expect Jungkook.

Jungkook kept happily skipping down the isle, turning the corner to go and investigate the sudden noise.

"Kook! Get back here!"Seokjin hisses quietly, but Jungkook was already out of sight.

The bunny, now cautiously walks forward, ears straining to hear any other signs of movement. Jungkook quickly turns the corner, to the isle where the noise came from. On the floor, the entire contents of the shelves are painted across the floor. Another noise, the sound of someone stepping on glass, brings Jungkook's attention else where. He looks up, carefully walking toward the sound.

Jungkook walks toward the cash register, as the noise appear to have come from that region. A hand grabs Jungkook's shoulder, he twists around, grabbing the attacker's hand, he pins the arm behind the person's back.

"AH JESUS!" The boy cries. "Jungkook! Stop!" He cries again.

"Kijung?" Jungkook asks, snapping out of his sudden fight or flight reasoning.

"Yeah, it is, please let go of my arm," Kijung pleads.

"Oh yeah... Sorry, thought you were trying to attack me," Jungkook laughs, letting go of his arm.

The six other boys emerge from the darkness, Jimin instantly becoming protective over his bunny, "who's this?" He growls out.

"This, is Kijung, we have bio together," Jungkook introduces, "what are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same for you," Kijung retorts.

"I'm here because I got friends," Jungkook snaps back, with just as much sass.

"I'm here because I got nothing better to do," Kijung admits.

Yoongi, walks up behind Jungkook and grabs his hand, "we leave, now," he demands, getting a bad feeling about Kijung.

"Kijung can come with us, seeing as he's got no friends," Jungkook invites, smiling widely. The rest of his group glares at the intruder, before giving Jungkook a disappointed stare, as he proceeds to invite Kijung to join them.