ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - ᴈ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

===

===

It is like the calm before the storm. Jungkook is sitting shirtless in his room, staring out the window, as Taehyung sits behind him, strong arms wrapped around his thin waist. It is Monday, exactly twelve o' clock. Taehyung had insisted on staying with Jungkook today, not caring about the classes his is missing. His excuse went something along the lines of "Jungkook is just looking so sickly and broken, I have to stay and protect my Babydoll." Nonetheless, Taehyung ended keeping company with Jungkook today, taking care of his bruises and scratches.

"Do I really have to go?" Jungkook asks Taehyung softly.

"Yes, we can't let Kijung just get away with what he has done to you, or I'm going to search for justice on my own," Taehyung replies, for what feels like the hundredth time in the passing hour. 

"It's just so... So scary."

"No one said it was going to be easy, Kookie. But right now, if Kijung tries to deny anything, we have strong evidence against any of his claims."

"We?"

"Yes, we. You, me, Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin, we're going through this together. Because when Kijung hurt you, he hurt us. Especially Yoongi, but mostly because you threw a bowl of curry at him."

Jungkook chuckles lightly, "I already apologised to him like seventeen times over," Jungkook snickers.

"You still wasted a perfectly good bowl of curry! If anything makes me disappointed in you, it would be that."

"But you're not disappointed in me~."

"Fortunately for you, I find that task incredibly hard."

Jungkook hums, staring out at the awfully still trees. The only thing that appears to be moving outside, is the delicate snowflakes, fluttering down.

"You don't have to tell me anything, but I want to ask, what was your life like, before moving to Seoul. It feels like I know so much about you, but at the same time, I know nothing about you."

Jungkook sighs, knowing this moment would've come eventually, if not sooner, then later. "Are you sure you want to hear it? I mean, it's not exactly a pretty story."

"I'm sure."

Jungkook sighs, and adjusts himself, so he is now facing Taehyung. "I originally came from Busan, I was born into probably into the worst suburb to be born into, I mean police wouldn't even come to the neighbourhood past six thirty. It isn't a walk in the park, in even the slightest way. Just right off the bat, to even understand what everyone is saying, all the time, you have to learn about five other languages-."

"What are those languages?" Taehyung interjects.

"Japanese, Chinese, English, Thai, and just the tiniest bit of French and Latin, as well as Korean, being the first language."