ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

===

Jungkook sits perched on Hoseok's lap, sucking on his tongue. Hoseok could clearly identify the faint taste of herbs, lingering of Jungkook's tongue.

"Jungkook, you greedy slut," Namjoon comments, rolling up another joint. Jungkook pulls off Hoseok, ignoring the older's growl. He refuses to give into Hoseok, as he kisses across Jungkook's neck.

"What's wrong Namjoon? You want a taste? Do you miss me?" Jungkook questions, smirking at his hyung. Namjoon lights the joint, liking how the sweet flavour of honey clings to his lips from the wrap.

"Baby, you know we all share you here."

"That doesn't answer my question, Hyung."

"Everyone misses our greedy slut, including Hoseok," Namjoon says, pointing out the fact that Hoseok was hungrily kissing up and down Jungkook's neck. Jungkook smirks, before going back to kissing Hoseok.

"Kookie, why don't you come over here?" Seokjin asks, patting his lap. Jungkook merely lifts his hand up, flipping Seokjin off.

"Oh get rejected," Yoongi comments, sitting up after taking a hit from the bong. Seokjin rolls his eyes, taking the joint from Namjoon, taking a drag.

"Oi! Get your own," Namjoon snaps, snatching the joint back.

"Kookie, come smoke this with me," Taehyung offers, knowing all too well that Jungkook hardly ever turns him down. Especially when there's weed involved.

Jungkook quickly finishes up with Hoseok, getting off his lap and walking over to Taehyung. Swaying his hips in an almost enchanting way. Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung, who was lighting the ganja.

"Guys, you know what we should do?" Seokjin said loudly, startling the half asleep Jimin.

"What?" Jungkook asks, taking a hit from the joint Taehyung passes him.

"We should make weed cupcakes!"

"Do you even know how to make edibles?" Yoongi asked.

"It can't be that hard, come on let's go."

Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok all got up, leaving to go make their edibles. "They're going to burn this house down," Yoongi comments, taking another hit from the bong.

Jungkook handed the joint back to Taehyung.

Jimin lazily sits up, rubbing away the sleep from his eyes.

"Good afternoon sleepyhead," Jungkook giggles. Jimin flipped Jungkook off, still waking up from his doze.

"Where's Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok?" Jimin asks.

"They're trying to make edibles, although I doubt they'll be edible," Yoongi snickered.

"Hey, believe in them, you never know," Taehyung said.