ᴛ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook sits on his bed, hugging his knees tightly, shaking violently. He sees the stale purple skin and old scars on his shoulder, as his plain white shirt hangs loosely off his shoulder.

The air circulating around his room was cold, making him shiver more. He gets up, his warm feet hit the cold floor, making Jungkook jump at the freezing sensation. He walks out of his room, deciding that he could no longer stay in his room.

Jungkook puts on some timberlands and leaves the house, locking the door behind him. He walks around the street, holding his arm close to his body, looking down. Trying to blink back the memories. That never cease to haunt him.

"Hey Cutie, don't you think you should be in school?" A voice speaks up, as he walks past.

Jungkook chooses to ignore the person. Until he feels a short, sharp pain on his ass. Jungkook, is quickly filled with rage, grabbing the person's arm. He pulls the unknown man toward him, twisting his arm, before kicking him back to the floor. A sick cracking noise fills the air, as the man is now suspended a few inches from the floor, by his broken arm.

"Touch my ass again, and it won't just be your arm that's broken," Jungkook growls lowly, letting go of the man's arm, allowing him to drop the floor.

Jungkook death glares the rest of the man's friends, "same goes for all of you." He walks away with a sassy step, now keeping his head high, making sure people know he's not one to be fucked with.

===

"Hey, has anyone been able to get a hold of Kook?" Yoongi asks through a long drag, checking his phone for the tenth time.

"Why do you care so much?" Namjoon asks.

"Because he's like the only one I like," Yoongi retorts.

"Take that one with some ice," Jimin snickers from the old green couch, in the far corner.

"But guys, seriously, Kook hasn't been picking up his phone. Like he's always the first to reply, and is always the first to have a smoke," Seokjin points out.

"Okay, yeah. I'll call him. Maybe he'll pick up," Jimin sighs, awkwardly stretching his body in a strange way, just so he can get his phone out of his back pocket, without having to get up. He punches in Jungkook's number.