"Yeah Deku if anybody see the way she treat you they wouldn't think that and especially what she did to you yesterday".

But then Iida join in on his thought.

"Midoriya you knew bakugou since you kids right, so why does she act this way towards you".

"Oh I know Midori told me why she act this way during our combat practice, it because both of them want to be the number 1 hero".

"Wait really Deku that a pretty big goal".

"Indeed and incredibly difficult challenge on it own not to mention the fact that you are quirkless how much harder it can be" as Iida put his hand on his chin.

"Izuku what is your reason for wanting to be the number 1 hero".

"Well at first I just wanted to be a hero to help people but then i want to be a inspiration to those who have weak and no quirk to change society thought on people who have weak quirk or non at all so I thought if the number 1 has no quirk at all they start acting more friendly towards them and treat them awful and show they can be heroes too".

All of Izuku friends were awe from Izuku reason why he wanted to be the number 1 hero for him change society thought on quirk and the quirkless for them have better lives, but the silence was broken by Mina.

"Wow Midori we aren't heroes yet but you are all ready talking like one, maybe you'll be a new symbol alongside All Might".

"She right Deku and I think what type of symbol you'll be".

"W-what that".

"It clearly obvious Izuku from your reason".

Then all three answer his question.

"Hope".

This statement cause Izuku to blush cause they think he can be a symbol of Hope, but before they could keep talking Aizawa came into the classroom.

"Everybody get to seat and be quiet class is starting".

Everybody quickly rush to there sit's so they wouldn't get in trouble from Aizawa.

"huh it took you 6 seconds this time it seem your slowly improving, anyway I saw the photage from yesterday combat training and have to say you did decent, oh Midoriya next time don't be so reckless and to let you know I can read lips so I know what you said Midoriya".

This statement made Izuku put his head down due to embarrassment.

"All right students we have special task for you to do, this while decided your future".

All the student started to get worried.

'Is this going to be another quirk assessment test'.

"Today we will decided who be class president".

Nearly everyone cheered in excitement from the news Aizawa just gave them and started to raise their hand and saying to vote for them until Iida came up with a idea.

"Hold your horse I believe we should vote for our class president"

"But wouldn't everybody just vote for themselves" said sato.

"Yes but if someone get more vote that mean people must see leadership potential isn't that Aizawa".

"I don't care as long it you keep you quiet" as he zipped up in his yellow sleeping bag.

Everybody agree even though they knew Iida want the position the most due to the fact that he had his hand the highest at the end of voting izuku ended up with 4 votes while Momo had 2 votes.