chapter - 2 Entering a new life

Start from the beginning

"Is this even in Japan…..?" they asked each other. Yes, they truly couldn't believe it.

After hours (minutes actually^^) of staring at the mansion's exterior "what are we so amazed about, THIS is the reason why most people are homeless" said Sakura as matter-of fact ….and, the girls went in. As soon as they entered there were a bunch of maids lined up…. "Welcome home master" the said together .

"huh?...master?" Haruka and Sakura were both shocked!

"who are you?" asked a lady who Sakura and Haruka thought was the head maid

"umm….were are applicants for the maid thing (?)" Sakura said, not knowing exactly what it was called.

"oh, that…that got over a long time ago!" the so called head maid said.

"WHAT?!" Sakura and Haruka were shocked to no end…..' why does crap happen to me?!' thought Sakura as she once again felt the world crash on her head.

"oh splendid!" said someone…"Why this is a great opportunity ,is it not? Both of my sons fired their maid yesterday, you both can take over the job!" the previously mentioned 'someone' continued with a sweet smile on her face.

Both Sakura and Haruka weren't sure of what was better. The fact that they were actually seeing the most beautiful woman they have ever seen in their entire lives or the fact that this beautiful women actually saved their lives by letting them take over the job.

After a series of Thank you's and welcome's , Sakura and Haruka were assured to their rooms. They were also handed a list of duties they were to do as Maids, Sakura read her duty list out loud "ok, so first I have to make breakfast, then wake up the young master and then prepare the shower and finally get him ready for school….Hey! that seems easy!"

"mines the same but I have to get master ready for work and actually follow him to work" said Haruka.

"…and we'll both get a payment of 200,000 every month!" the both chorused happily!... ' finally everything will go back to normal, I can make lots of money find my uncle and live happily again' thought Sakura as she went slowly drowsed off…. Little did poor Sakura know that life from now was going to a living hell….

The very next day….

"Sakura!, Sakura wake up!" Haruka was having a hard time trying to wake up Sakura who happens to be a heavy sleeper

"In a minute Uncle…"

"Sakura! I am not your uncle, Wake up! Your master's going to be late to school if you don't wake up now!" at the word 'master' Sakura practically jumped off the bed "wha-what?" she asked

"Sakura, we are half an hour late!"

"oh my god!...this is the first day of work" said Sakura rushing to the Bathroom to tidy herself up (well she couldn't show her untidy side to her master, now could she ^_~)

.

.

.

"So…..how did I end up here again?" Sakura was currently standing before the door of her so-called 'master's' room. "If what they say about him is true…..Today is going to be a long, a very long day!"…You see viewers that's exactly what happened, so what were those few rumors about the young masters that were told to Sakura and Haruka….

Flashback…

Sakura and Haruka were headed to the kitchen to prepare their maters breakfast. As soon as they entered many whispers "….pssppss….Shhhh be quiet! What if they hear us? " ….. could be heard.

"oh don't mind them!" said a young maid who seemed to be about a year or two elder to Haruka "they are just curious about you guys, because you see, you guys are the 10th maid of the young masters this month!, they can get really grumpy any time of the day Especially the mornings, all of their maids quit the job the very next day! ,It is also said that some of them were bruised when they left because of objects being thrown at them!. The youngest among the two is especially hard to handle, He is a Casanova and comes home with a different girl everyday! And as if that wasn't bad enough he even has a fiancé, his fifth fiancé to be exact" The first maid to actually approach them said "….oh please overlook my rudeness, I forgot to introduce myself first, I am SayaThe cook, nice to meet you two, should we get the masters food prepared?"

"hi…" Sakura and Haruka were dumbstruck .

After preparing the meal Sakura and Haruka were now headed to two different ways…

"are you sure you are up for this?" asked a worried Haruka

"Hell yeah I am!"…'I hope so…'

End of flashback.

….."those rumors couldn't possibly be true, right?"

All of Sakura's optimism was thrown down the drain the moment she heard of the rumors regarding the young masters, "were they really all that bad?"

Read and find out!