Epilogue Part 2

"Elders, how nice of you to visit us."

"King Alpha Josh, Queen Luna Charlie." 

"Welcome all of you, please come in." Just then Jason mind linked his sister.

'Charlie, what's going on?'

'Not sure, but I'll keep you posted.'

"Please, right this way." The elders and Josh and Charlie go into the office.

"Now to discuss the reason of our visit." Elder Valerie stood up.

"We would like to thank Neveah for saving the supernatural race and bringing peace to the land along with the ones who helped."

Elder Luke than spoke. "Neveah's power is great and she should continue to work on it, so she can control it more and become stronger. Never before have we seen a girl which such power and she is right at home here. Part of her power comes from the love surrounding her."

Elder Micheal than spoke. "We would like to meet her if she is willing. 

'Neveah. the council would like to see you.'

'Am I in trouble?'

'No, you'll see when you come. we're in the office.'

'Ok, I'll be there in a minute.'

"Well what did she say?"

"She'll...."

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Come in."

"Neveah, I would like you to meet Elders, Micheal, Valerie, Luke, Liza, and Fara."

"Nice to meet you all." Elder Valerie comes up to her."

Neveah on behalf of the supernatural world, we thank you. Our race is safe and will be for years to come during this lifetime and the next King's lifetime." At this moment Charlie and Josh look at each other and it brings back memories for Charlie. Elder Fara comes to her and places her hand on her stomach.

"Your son will be born in the summer, during the Harvest Moon Festival."

"But I had a miscarriage, the doctor said they were gone."

"You went to a human doctor." They both look at each other. "I have the power of foresight, I can see things and events to come. Your Prince will grace this world soon, get ready." Charlie weeps and Josh hugs her. Elder Luke speaks.

"Neveah, do you know where your power comes from?"

"No."

"It's because of the love surrounding you. If you just focus on that and put that all into your power, then you will be unstoppable. And you Charlie, for a human turned Lycan you sure do pack a punch with your power, there will be a time to use that power again, both of you."

All the Elders get up and walk out of the office, to the front door and then to their cars. "We hope to see you do great things Neveah and Josh excellent Job with what you've done with the Pack." They dive off.

Josh picks up Charlie and spins her around twice, he is so happy and so is Neveah and everyone in the pack.

***********************************************************************************************Months later

Neveah and Jason got married and are happier than ever. Rena and the boys spend every day together as they remind her of Blake and she tells them stories of their father. Louis and Callie have two little girls and are more in love than ever, although Callie now has 4 loves, her children, her husband and decorating as an interior designer. Charlie had a boy and to her shock, she also had a girl, Charlie was pregnant with Quadruplets the other two were hiding. Life couldn't be better. 

FIN