Baggage Claim

"Hey baby, what are you doing home?"

"Josh we need to call a meeting now." Charlie shows me the letter Neveah received today.  "Alright, we meet in my office in ten minutes."

***********************************************************************************************

"I have called everyone here today for an urgent matter. Today while Neveah was at school, she received a letter declaring war on our pack." All the Warriors, the Beta, the Delta, the Gamma, Omega and the pack doctor all mumbled between each other. 

"Please do not worry, we have a plan. Neveah if you please."

"Today I received this letter from my grandfather leader of the Fallencresent Pack." Everyone gasp, then my Beta speaks up.

"But that Pack doesn't exist."

"True, the pack was destroyed, but during the last war, my grandfather was defeated, but not killed he was sparred. He is said to have formed the new Fallencresent Pack of Rogues who are seeking revenge on the Lycans and Werewolves."

"How do you know this?" Neveah starts glowing and soon her eyes change to black and soon they all know. After a minute she stops glowing and returns to normal.

"You are the one. There is a rumor that there will be one who is able to untie all creatures supernatural and cleanse them of evil. You have the power of the Umbri."

"Ok then how do we stop this?"

"I will go speak to him first and try to get him to stop this attack, if that doesn't work we will have to go to war." Charlie then comes up beside her.

"Neveah be careful, their pack in the woods where no one dares to go." I will be fine my Queen. "Just in case, Jason you will go with her right?"

"I wouldn't dare let her go by herself." 

"Ok you two will go, Luke, Ben, Sumo, Tali, Dana, and Asher you all will watch them from the outside, but do not be seen at any cost if not then you will be attacked too soon and we need time for Neveah to talk to him." The Warriors nod and prepare to head out. 

***********************************************************************************************

Neveah's P.O.V.

"Neveah are you alright

"Neveah are you alright." 

"Oh, Miracle come in."

"Who knew your grandfather would start all this up after so many years."

"Yeah, I miss my brothers and sisters."

"We're right here. All of my siblings come running into my room.

"How are you all here?"

"Charlie came and got us after we went to your school to look for you."